hostingfish Guest
    LiquidWeb Hosting GIVE Honest review please

What you guys think about liquidweb hosting?
    how fast the speed is? i have doubt because when i visit their main page are slow but i read some feedback its good
    I need honest opinion from you guys please?
    thank you

I have been using LiquidWeb for a while now on VPS and they have done a fantastic job for me.
    They are an honest hosting provider.

10 out of 10

Joshua411 Guest
    google is your friend
    search for "liquidweb review" and/or "liquidweb sucks"

My experience with Liquid Web has been great. The support is really top notch. You may want to search around the forums at www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php
    All the best,

Their support is superb.
    I find the speed average, and I do find there is a significant latency (but I'm in Australia, and the LQ data centre is a long way away).
    That probably will stop me moving to a dedicated with them, but that's not their fault. If they had a west coast DC, I'm sure my performance with them would be much better.

I have friends which swear by those guys and I have to admit the videos and what they promise sound amazing. My only hang up with them is their fine policy on spam which includes a hack on your script or a loophole in the box which could have been out of your control. Make sure you read and agree with the fine policy and keep off-site back ups and you should be ok. 30 hardware swap is FREAKING AWESOME!

Like I said on your other thread hostingfish, Liquid Web has been good to me.

__________________Everyone is entitled to MY opinion.CatfishEd.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigks

<snip>My only hang up with them is their fine policy on spam which includes a hack on your script </snip>

Whats wrong with that?
    If there is a bug in your script then it should be fixed, if it can't be fixed then it should be removed from the Internet.
    Paul

__________________Paul StuffinsLead DeveloperDephNet TechnologiesAll posts are of my own personal view and not necessarily those of any company that I represent.

OmaniDev Guest
    Good topic ,i was planing to ask about liquidweb. Then offers looks nice.

Where is their DC located?

We were with LiquidWeb for a while and we had amazing success with them. They deliver what they promise and there support team is top notch.
    We never had any problems regarding our VPS and the speed's were great!
    I think you'd be very happy with them as your choice for a VPS provider.

__________________Jason (JC) Morris - PresidentTechWest Hosting - Enterprise Plesk

I have had a VPS1 for a while now and is very happy. There support via email and toll free number is fantastic with people that is fully trained friendly and helpful. My sig link is on my VPS if you want to check speed (not advertising)
    Also the VPS is fully managed which helps a lot.
    If you goto the VPS offer section you can get a discount

__________________Need a Cool Autoresponder
    Visit COOLAUTOBOTS