Looking for Reseller account

i'm thinking of starting up webhosting as a small type of business, i've been told i will need a reseller account but theres so many around i don't know which to go for.
    I live in the UK.

If you are looking for a resellers account based in the UK, try www.whichhosts.com as there are many listed there. (We are based in the UK.) Just be aware of companies offering unlimited webspace and/ or bandwidth...this does not exist. www.unlimband.com

Yes - You need a reseller account. Most importantly you need to have some basic knowledge on techie stuff related to hosting, in order to provide support for your clients.
    http://www.nirmani.net
    [Managed Linux servers, reseller plans & shared web hosting]

Which type of reseller plan are you wanting, Linux or Windows?

send you rrequest to the request forum you'll get about 10 people to reply

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

kualo.com . They are great and they have servers in the UK. Search them in this forum and youll find some reviews.