Prime Advertising Space on Active Webmaster Forum, Prices Reduced!

On WebTalkForums we currently have 6 banner slots open in the header, it's the very top right of the page, the banners will be in a rotation with 8 banners in total and seen FORUM WIDE! The banner must be 468x60 in size.
Regularly these slots go for $75 USD per month, but registered members get these slots for $56.25 which is 25% off!For a limited time, I am further reducing these prices another 25%! This means you can claim your slot now for only $42.18!* (registration not required!)This offer only applies to the next 6 people who claim these remaining slots, and this offer ends on November 30, 2008 at midnight, or before then if all 6 slots are claimed.
You may view our traffic statistics and screenshots of where these ads will be, as well as other available advertising slots at
If you want to take advantage of this sale, please let me know and I will send you a special link so you can sign up via PayPal subscription.Why advertise with us?PageRank: 3
Over 140,000 pages indexed in Google
500+ users online at a time
160,000+ impressions per month
4,500+ members, growing rapidly by the day
185,000+ posts with 300+ per day
Campaign statistics software where you can keep an eye on your campaign

site:* you will get to keep this low price for the duration of your stay with us!

Last edited by anon-e-mouse : 11-28-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Reason: by request