Thread: Hostcharge

Hostcharge

I am currently with paysystems and looking into switching to hostcharge, would this be a good move for a small hosting company? I like there virtual terminal but they keep saying there will be a new mcc. Where is it??

Does any one know the story with hostcharge??

hostcharge is definately the way to go for a new hosting company getting on it's feet. They offer wonderful tools, however they are spending a lot of time on their new MCC which is supposively going to offer new things such as teleportation services, the ability to double your bank account and determination of who gets into heaven
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

im with hostcharge and they'r pretty good.

support is good at times..sometimes long response..but probably cuz theyre building their new MCC system. understandable.

i recommend them
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

Yeah!!! You can go ahead with them.

You can keep your current account with Paysystem and open another account at HostCharge. I'm very impressed with their MCC, there are some small problems but I think they will fix soon.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

Originally posted by ecpHosting
    ....They offer wonderful tools, however they are spending a lot of time on their new MCC which is supposively going to offer new things such as teleportation services, the ability to double your bank account and determination of who gets into heaven
    Are they including the Temporal MOD 1.56? My Temporal device is currently malfunctioning. Each time I attempt to modify the timeline, I end up in some parallel universe where Hilary Clinton is President of Earth and men are impotent slaves.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Originally posted by Aussie Bob

Each time I attempt to modify the timeline, I end up in some parallel universe where Hilary Clinton is President of Earth and men are impotent slaves.
    LOL
    Jeremy [email protected]
    Front Drive Advanced multi-domain hosting solutions
    http://www.frontdrive.com/

Which accounts are u guys using with hostcharge? I mean is it better to get the free account with the 8% charge or pay the monthly fee and get a smaller %??

Try the free account first, if it works for you then you can upgrade to higher accounts.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

Thanks, ill give it a go

just a quick question, on their signup page what does it mean about avarage ticket size in $ ?

Void personal cheque?

I'd like to know what a void personal/business cheque is??

Matt

avarage ticket size = total money processed/total number of order

void personal/business cheque = $0 cheque
    AceWebHosting.Com

A voided check would also be a regular check -- with VOID in big letters written acrossed it. That's an official void.