Wholesale Internet...Now I know why it can be wholesale...DO NOT USE UNLESS

Ok,
    I've been with wholesale internet services for a few months now and I must say working with Aaron (when available) has been a pleasure. However, working with anybody else on the team...Billing Departement I'm looking at you has been a COMPLETE Nightmare.
    I orderded an extra IP Subnet range only to take it days (more than three) and a few tickets later to order. Their Billing/Sales department takes days to answer.
    I then cancelled my services and was confirmed cancellation only to find out today that I've been billed and my credit card has been charged.
    Not impressed with this incompetent operation. Aaron you do a great job but your team is nothing like you! I have yet to receive an e-mail back from sales about refunding me the money for the current billing statements.
    I'm creating yet another ticket now in hopes that somebody there responds.
    The server was fine as was the network, never had any issues, but the lack of support for billing was not.

__________________▌PingPros LLC | International Network Consultant

Well that's too bad. Maybe you should have let Aaron know what was going on with the rest of his team. Either way, I'm sure he'll notice now.

__________________Hostamina - Quality Web Hosting You can Rely OnFast

Is Aaron an active visitor of this forum? Perhaps this message would work out better in your favor had you sent it directly to Aaron instead of posting it in a public forum. That is unless you've already tried that.
    Best of luck.

__________________█ Michael Denney - MDDHosting, LLC - Professional Hosting Solutions█ Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, VPS, and Dedicated █ http://www.mddhosting.com/

Well just to add more information. I have now been billed AGAIN for my services when they stated that they will issue a refund on my current order. This is completely the most ridiculous cancellation experience I have EVER had to deal with.

__________________▌PingPros LLC | International Network Consultant