Thread: RackSpace Down?

RackSpace Down?

Is rackspace.com down for anyone else? I've been unable to reach their server for about an hour.

Website is working fine for me...

But here's something very odd, it was down for me earlier, along with this board and rackshack.net. Also, my cable connection had been crap for 2 weeks and then about 20 minutes ago, everything came back online and my cable is running amazing again. lol, highlight of my day

Backup again. I've been monitoring rackspace.com for a few weeks now to test their uptime before getting a dedicated server with them. Their main site seems to have frequent intermitent downtime daily. However, I've monitored a host that currently uses rackspace and their uptime has been excellent.

Re: RackSpace Down?

Originally posted by labzone
    Is rackspace.com down for anyone else? I've been unable to reach their server for about an hour.
    yes I had the same experience today... actually it happened just after I received an email from them trying to sell me a server
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

Originally posted by Mekhu
    Website is working fine for me...

But here's something very odd, it was down for me earlier, along with this board and rackshack.net. Also, my cable connection had been crap for 2 weeks and then about 20 minutes ago, everything came back online and my cable is running amazing again. lol, highlight of my day
    woah! what ISP? Rackshack.net went down for me as well.. and rackspace was down.... AND my cable has been... below average for about two weeks. Trace routes make it look like both my ISP (when comming into my computer) and the free range internet (when going to my server... mostly verio and time warner). Odd eh?

Aaron Laporte
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-13-2002 at 06:45 PM.

Yes I also seemed to notice the same thing with rackshack, but funny thing was my server didn't go down nor any of my sites. But their was one day the week before that everything seemed to be down, lucky for me I was the only one who noticed.
    David White
    Internet Business Planning, Dial Up ISP, Web Hosting & Design
    http://www.Best-XXX-Hosting.com

rackshack.net, was also down for me, two days ago, and now again today earlier.

That is to funny, I haven't been to their site today but mine have been up without a problem so maybe it only affects their server. Or at least that is what we all would hope for
    David White
    Internet Business Planning, Dial Up ISP, Web Hosting & Design
    http://www.Best-XXX-Hosting.com