View Poll Results: What percentage of yearly hosting revenues do your affiliates get?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1%-10%

2 25.00%
  • 11%-15%

0 0%
  • 16% - 20%

5 62.50%
  • 21% - 25%

0 0%
  • 25% - and up

1 12.50%

What amount of commission do you offer for affiliates?

Assuming you are paying affiliates a percentage of hosting revenues for a year of hosting, what percentage do you give them?

We only offer a percentage on the recurring plan revenue and not the extras, but I would be interested in hearing other people's structures for paying affiliates.

Thanks!

I give 20% and %10 for second tier.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

since i litterally just started i need some initial clients and am offering 25% of any sale someone gets me (after the 30-day trial is up).

I will offer 10% but do you know some scripts good for affiliate tracking (for me and my affiliates)?
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

Originally posted by NetworksData
    I will offer 10% but do you know some scripts good for affiliate tracking (for me and my affiliates)?
    Take a look at http://groundbreak.com they have a pretty good affiliate script, this's what I use.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Wow thanks for the great feedback, I just wanted to let you all know that I am checking this thread whenever it is updated so keep the posts and votes coming.

I, too, am in the process of setting up Ultimate Affiliate from groundbreak.com. I am thinking of 15% or 20% commission.