Best Free / Cheap Data Recovery Software

Hi,
    A friend accidentally formatted his External Hard Drive and want to know the Best Free or Chep Data Recovery Software available today.
    Thanks
    Bobby

__________________WebbyCart.com - Pushing OnwardsFully Managed Servers

Lost data does not have the price, does it? If so, then go for the R-Studio. If you still want a free solution, you may look at PC Inspector File Recovery.

I used Restoration, although it is not always able to retrieve things, but it is free.http://www.snapfiles.com/get/restoration.HTML

__________________█ Xcellweb.net - Quality Web Solutions That Work! █ Web Hosting | Web Servers | Media Servers | Domain Names█ Providing High Quality Web Solutions Since July 2002!Liverpool FC - 2005 European Champions - Well Done AC Milan - 2007 Champions!

Hi,
    Thanks guys. I think My friend will just get this : http://www.recovermyfiles.com/
    Thanks
    Bobby

__________________WebbyCart.com - Pushing OnwardsFully Managed Servers

booora Guest
    Did you try GetDataBack. I think that is best recovery software when you accidentally format hdd. Few times that software save my pictures and data.

Tacet Qui Guest
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Fulk

Lost data does not have the price, does it?

LOL....that is sooooo true.....had a guy last year tell me if I could recover his data he would give me "thousands of dollars"! I, of course, didn't take his money, but I did save his data! If I am not mistaken, we used helix and were able to recover most of his data, and all the important info! Good luck!