Getting a CD to boot

I have an old 133 P that I want to install Slackware Linux on. The thing is that most computers that I have seen when you boot up it says to press something like F4 to change the BIOS stuff, that way I could change it to boot to the CD-ROM drive instied of the hard drive. On this computer I don't see any other that and I have tried pressing all the F's and other keys but no luck. Any ideas??

Also it doesn't have a floppy drive and I don't feel like going out and buying a new one since I don't have any spare ones.

Thanks for your help ahead of time!
    Matthew Josten

iLearnHTML - HTML Tutorial

Chicago, IL
    try delete and backspace. Also make sure you are hitting it at the right time.
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.

Depends on what kind of machine.. I have a compaq that just shows a nice "Compaq" logo and ended up having to call support to find out how to get into the bios.. I think its alt-something.. I also have a gateway you need to hit the tab key then f1 to get into it..

If worse comes to worse, open her up and look at the chip. Put whatever you see on it into should be able to find out that way.

If you see a white box flashing in the top right hand you hear the disk kicking into life...hit F10

failing that...check google.