Does anyone use servercare plan, support for webhosting.

can you tell me what there like??

as they are a little more expensive than and ACTsupport but i'm not to bothered i like the fact they are, you hopefully are paying for quality...

please share your views and opionons on tech support services for webhosting.....

Thanks People!!!

If all you want is ticket tracking then why not use the services of some Open Source software. It's free and you get a whole lot more than you pay for - the source code.

Start out with - they sponsor this forum so I don't think I'll get banned for promoting them here.

I ended up writing my own software - I couldn't find anything too useful. Don't be fooled with high prices - simple ticket tracking software takes about 2 hours to code (I used a perl gateway from qmail, inserted into MySQL database, tickets accessed through PHP web based interface or through standard email client.) Some of my reps prefer web based, some prefer to use their email client, or both.
    Travis Doherty
    Web Hosting Services

Sorry i confused people i actually just want the service... so they phyically handle the tech support...

Ahh... Sorry about my misunderstanding.
    Travis Doherty
    Web Hosting Services

Actsupport is good, they have become very familiar with plesk and adapt to your requests. They take the time to work within your company which is tailored by what you tell them.
    Last edited by goodness0001; 09-12-2002 at 10:56 PM.

ACT support is simply outstanding to say the least. We have been using them for about 4 months now and there service is GREAT! I would highly recommend going with them there techs are knowlegdeable and friendly and they are a company you can rely on, if I were you I would check them out!

Hudson, Wisconsin

I have been using for over two months for their server support services. Since I have not opened for business yet, I have not used their client support services, but they are one of the companies I am considering.

Based on my experience so far, I would highly recommend them. Kevin, who I believe is the owner, is very knowledgeable and has been great to work with. Very quick to respond to my requests, at all hours of the day. The price he charges is more than reasonable for what he provides you. Tasks that may take an hour, he counts as only one ticket against your monthly quota.

Keep in mind that his rates are based on labor and cost of living in the U.S. Actsupport and Bobcares has rates based on labor and cost of living for India. I am in no way saying that is good or bad, just a fact. Both Actsupport and Bobcares are on my list for candidates to help me with client support. I hope this helps.