Which Reseller To Go With?

I am currently looking at two different reseller plan and wondered what people thought or if anyone has had experience with any of these hosts:

:: gig space, 15 gigs bandwidth, for $16.95-

:: Splash Host Bronze Reseller Plan-1 gig space, 15 gigs B/W, $30/month

The major difference, besides the cost, is that SplashHost has Cpanel, while Lehost is running Plesk. I prefer CPanel over Plesk, but I don't think it's worth $14 to me a month. Also, SplashHost lets you host Unlimited Domains, while Lehost only allows 5. Is there a major service difference?

SplashHost is well known about these parts and seem to have many happy customers. I am a competitor, thus not a customer, but from what I've seen you can't go wrong with Alan and I have not heard about the other one at all.... but if you want CPanel and more than five domains, I think the final choice should be clear.

Whatever you do, use the search button at the top ^^ and run some searhes to narrow down your choice with user opinions.

Good luck with whoever you end up choosing.

Take care,

Jo Stonehouse -
    Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Cloud VPS & Dedicated Servers
    UK: 0800 138 3235 ❘ USA: 1-800-995-8256

Just signed up with - was gonna say some good words here, but couldn't find a "kudos" section.

Anyways, happy customer. Mark will set you up with a custom package for a nice price. He's a small operation, just starting out, so the support is definitely there, one on one.

Mark (Chang)

I would also suggest Splashhost...

Very switched on and Alan is a great guy..

Im a competitor too but i have customers that also use Splashhost reseller service in conjunction with ours and are happy.

Kind regards
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

OK thanks guys..............looks like alan at splashhost is a great guy. I may try to work out a custom plan to lower the cost a bit. Thanks again

Re: Which Reseller To Go With?

Originally posted by ikellen
    . . . . . . . .SplashHost lets you host Unlimited Domains, while Lehost only allows 5. Is there a major service difference?
    I would be hesitant to call a reseller account that allowed only five domains, a Reseller Account.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Personally a better control panel with more features, and better functionality and usability coupled with Alan's support is indeed worth the $14 difference.

Go with Splashhost.

BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Cogent in One Wilshire, Los Angeles!
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

Currently - Warsaw
    Iíve been with SplashHost for nearly a year now and except for the fork bomb episode in early February the service has been very smooth. Alan responds to support ticket really fast and there is also a very friendly and knowledgeable forum at SH.

You will not regret spending a few extra bucks.

hmm...............looks like splashhost is very reputable. Im still shopping, but I'll definitly keep them in mind

Thanks to everyone that replied

You won't go wrong with Splashhost, and you'll be glad you chose them in the end.

Like jstonehouse said use the search at the top and do your research. This is the most important thing.
    You'll find all your answers with that special button.

Istanbul / Turkey
    May be you can add as another option. I use their service and they're very good. Speed servers and friendly staffs ( esp. Diederik ). And the price is so good.

I must agree with many of the above posters, I would also go with SplashHost, I almost did too, but instead found a much cheaper solution (that is now out of business after 40 days or so). Maybe I should listen to my own advice.

I've been with Alan, SplashHost for a year now and he is a good man. There's no down-time for 3 months, till now.