Thread: PaySystems

Thumbs up PaySystems

I would like to explicitely express my satisfaction with
    http://www.paysystems.com

I am seriously considering to never put my Merchant Account (that I managed to get by now) into action, as my experiences and daily work with PaySystem is just awesome.

I signed up with them a year ago (via one of their resellers) and today and always I am thrilled by the level of service they provide. I paid my 50$ setup fee and got access to one of the most multifunctional control panels ever. Shopping Cart, Built in helpdesk and all options I could ask for including small details such as settlement periods and minimum payout values that can be set. As checks take some time and fees to reach me and clear here in Greece this is very important.

The advantages I see are that
    1) I do not directly collect cc-details so I can NEVER be suspected of cc-fraud.
    2) People trust more to pay online since PaySystems is a name to trust. Not that NocSol is a bad name in the market but you know what I mean.
    3) I get an allround solution without no need at all to look for solutions and handling a merchant account.
    4) Sellers and Buyers are highly protected due to their credit checking (antifraud) systems and resulution resolvement efforts where they advocate between both parties to achieve a solution suitable for both.

Two higlights of this cooperation with PaySystems was when I told them that I basically need a second account to accept Euros. They made me one without charging me anything although it is a FULL account like the first one. I found that quite awesome of them. The second highlight is a dispute I had just one month after signup. I was called by the Merchant Security Supervisor and he took the time to talk and explain and even called back twice after that for updates. Don't have to mention that the issue was resolved too.

Actually a 3rd highlight is their built in HelpDesk. It works, resonse is within minutes/hours and by now I got the solution(s), of which some I never thought even possible, that I needed right away.

I know there are other 3rd Party cc-processors out there and I do not doubt that they are as equally good or maybe even better. I only know PaySystems.Com and the everything with them has been A+. Thought I'd mention it once as I normally experience bad service all over the hosting (and related) business.

Nice to see a recommendation for a worthy solution.
    I agree, PaySystems is great!
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Have to chime in here and agree that they provide a good service. I eagerly await their new control panel. 9/10.
    • AussieHost.com • Aussie Bob, host since 2001 •
    • Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!! •

It's very hard to fault them. As you say, their responsiveness is a big plus.

Regards

Gary

I have been with them for 2 months now and their support is fantastic! Helpdesk tickets are answered in around an hour or less, they have always been online and active on Live Chat which is a big bonus. I have two accounts with them USD and GBP the latter was setup for free and functions as a full account. No problems at the moment I doubt there ever will be anything major. I also can’t wait to see their new control panel, 9.5/10

Does Paysystems put your company name on the customer CC bill?

Originally posted by UniversalGuy
    Does Paysystems put your company name on the customer CC bill?

Nope, it will show PaySystems.com

Originally posted by imitech
    Nope, it will show PaySystems.com
    I PREFER it that way...

Originally posted by NocSol

I PREFER it that way...
    Yea I got no problems with it….I also like the Cardholder Centre where customers who have PaySystems.com on their credit card statement (your customers) can view their transactions and contact PaySystems etc. Great Stuff!

Actually Paysystems has 2 differnt plans, one has paysystems.com on the statment, the other gives you the option to have your companys name there instead!!!!

Yeah...their service is quite good.

Originally posted by ninji
    Actually Paysystems has 2 differnt plans, one has paysystems.com on the statment, the other gives you the option to have your companys name there instead!!!!
    Is that true??? The last time I heard, this option (having your company name on the statement) was no longer available.

Originally posted by twrs

Is that true??? The last time I heard, this option (having your company name on the statement) was no longer available.
    Yes, it is true, but it is a different type of account. It is essentially a full merchant account.

http://www.paysystems.com/psMerchant_account1.htm
    Marty Hoskins
    http://tlcwe.com