Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am shocked to see so many racist (that seems to be the best word to describe it) people here on WHT.

- Omar

Originally posted by admin2
    PS: you think bin laden had it worked out so that the date matched the USA emergency number? 911 as opposed to 9/11
    It's possible. It sounds like bin Laden's saying "help us, America, or we will do far worse things to you", although since his entire group hates America that most likely wouldn't be his message.
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

Originally posted by Richard Ward
    I can't cry for stupidity. The United States of America brought this onto themselves, and playing the Trump Card with the world catches up to you sometime. Example: 9-11-01.
    I can’t believe you said that, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, just because one doesn’t agree with US foreign policy gives them NO right to do what they did

Originally posted by ionServ
    I am shocked to see so many racist (that seems to be the best word to describe it) people here on WHT.

- Omar
    Racism hasn't disappeared like we've been taught to think. It just went underground. Then 9/11 hit, and it suddenly became acceptable to be racist again, especially if it's against an Arab. ("They won't sell us oil for one cent a barrel, so they should die!")
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

Our prayers and support go out, not in the rememberance of the terror that happened one year from today, but in the rememberence of the moms, dads, firefighters, loved ones, sons and daughters who lost their life that one morning just a year ago.

For those of you who join me, our hearts go out to all of the families. We will not let this bring us down, but only lift us up and grow stronger.

Let us not forget how these cowards attacked unsuspecting people. There will always be those who envy how strong and resilient America has been throughout history. They yearn for our freedom and independence.

These people were not terrorists and can be defined as cowards. The word terror implies fear and I only have fear for those that strike the heart of America.

"Yesterday is but a memory, Tomorrow an uncharted course,
    So live today so it will be a memory without remorse."
    - Edgar Cayce

I can't cry for stupidity. The United States of America brought this onto themselves, and playing the Trump Card with the world catches up to you sometime. Example: 9-11-01.
    The ignorance of some people amazes me. You sir, are truly a ....

Never mind, you're not worth it.
    http://www.hostpc.com
    DirectAdmin servers for hosting, resellers and your dedicated needs.
    Hosting, Resellers, Dedicated Managed and Unmanaged servers
    Hosting since 11/98 - Specializing in DirectAdmin since 8/03

I love how racists just can't spell. Sloppy thinking throughout...

If some certain people didnt go through with such stupid actions, people wouldnt' be racist

We have Osama to thank for all this!

What a dickhead.

Maybe you would be singing a different tune if you lost family/ friends that you loved! This is not an American problem.....its a world problem.

I ***************************************************************.
    Sad that there has to be trolls in this thread.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

I am guessing a radical supporter of Osama in Pajamas! Anyone else want to guess where this guy is coming from?

That site is working again now
    http://www.myleague.com/lpl/

Ugh. That's sickening, absolutely sickening.
    There were hundreds of innocent people who were killed... people who were just going to work, or visiting a landmark. They didn't "play the Trump Card with the world", they were just going about their lives. They had kids and families... have you ever tried going to the NYC fireman memorial page set up?
    Those people had children and wives to come home to... but they gave their lives trying to save others who were victims of the attack. They did nothing wrong--they surely weren't the ones who wrote the crappy foreign policies.

I agree with Monte: writing out a long response to you would be useless, seeing as how something in that head of yours isn't working right...

But on a more meaningful note, I don't believe that people should show racism towards Arabs. Just because there were some awful excuses for people who happened to be part of that nationality doesn't make it okay to hate everyone of that ethnicity. Many Arabs hate terrorism as much as we do, and fight everyday for an end to it... so why should they deserve to be shown disrespect?

Make love, not war.

Originally posted by tazd9t9
    Yep, works fine now

Originally posted by tazd9t9
    Is that the same movie that's at http://www.traumasupport.net/tribute.html ? It has an Enya song? Because I downloaded it last year and don't need to do it again on my 56k connection if it is.

Originally posted by SoftWareRevue
    Is that the same movie that's at http://www.traumasupport.net/tribute.html ? It has an Enya song? Because I downloaded it last year and don't need to do it again on my 56k connection if it is.
    Yea, it looks the same, it was 7MB?

faculty, your simple minded thinking is symptomatic of most of US leaders. you need to understand that there are millions of people throughout the world (and that means many millions more people than there are americans) who are fedup with the way our country is screwing up the world. just because they are against american foreign policy (that is america's leaders, *not* americans) does not mean automatically that they support terrorist groups.

moreover, your ignorant assumption that just one person is to blame ("we have osama to thank for all this") shows that you can't even be bothered to strain your brain cells to consider that there might just be a systemic problem behind all this.

you should be careful: you wouldn't want potential clients to become quite so aware of your limited thinking processes.

Originally posted by imitech
    Yea, it looks the same, it was 7MB?
    It is 7MB. When I went to the URL you posted, it showed the same size warning images. And if you just go to http://www.traumasupport.net/links.html , he explains where he got it (sort of).

yeah its the same

It’s the same SWR you don’t need to download it again

It’s very emotional I couldn’t help crying

Hi all,

First of all, I would like to express my condolences, and of all Muslims all over the world, to all the families of victims of 9-11 tragedy. May God heal their pains and sufferings, Amen. Innocent people that were victims of this tragedy do not deserve what happened to them at all, and so all innocent people all over the world, whatever their colors, religions, nationalities or races.

Secondly, as a Muslim, I surely say that Islam, the religion of most Arabs, is against any attacks on innocent people whatever the reason is. If you read the Holy Quran and the teachings of the great prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, you will surely find it very obvious in God's commands to all people on earth, to respect each other and treat each other with justice and politeness.

Finally, I would like to express my sadness, for what have been said about Arabs on this board or any other places. But, I am sure that the day will come, which will reveal the truth of the real Gold of Islam.

I sincerely wish you all the very best of luck, happiness, health and long joyful life.

Regards,

Ahmed
    Ahmed Ghazi
    Nozol.com - We host your dreams

Originally posted by admin2
    Toefur
    Youre obviously clueless.
    Theres way too many people on this forum that invent things out of nothing. Stop talking crap and go live in Arab City of something
    - Ross
    Yeah, I'm totally clueless. You're the the rascist bastard. Can't trust a single one of those Arabs, can we?!

Originally posted by ionServ

- Omar
    I don't know if it's shocking, but it's definately uncool. It's the flip-side to that anti-American bile that a small number of people who frequent this board love to spew at the drop of a hat.

I personally don't appreciate people who are so simple minded as to assume that an entire race or religion is to blame for the actions of a few.

No doubt about it, it's difficult territory and people have strong feelings about a lot of this. Myself included. I won't argue with people, because it's pointless and their attitudes and views will remain the same no matter what my actions are.

Some people, however I have no sympathy for. Like the Arab cab driver I had the other day who won't pick up black people but is horribly offended when people discriminate against HIM.

Silly people, who don't have the capacity to think, exist in all forms, colors, and countries. Unfortunately ignorance is rampant in this WORLD, not just any country.

And unfortunately, the ignorant ones are often very loud about shouting their ignorance to everyone else...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast