Front Drive or HostWorkz? Suggestions please!

Ok...I've looked at both Front Drive's summer special plan and HostWorkz's super special plan and I can't choose between either!!!

So I'm after comments from people who use either webhost. What's their support like? Speed & uptime of servers? And anything else I should know!

Thanks!

Hey,
    Do a traceroute to get an idea of how fast they are.
    Apart from bandwidth, go with the one who has the best customer support. I hope that work :p
    For quality hosting at a quality datacenter - www.ultralogic.net
    [email protected]

Well I posted in here so that hopefully those people who are with either webhost can post their support & other experiences.

I have an account at Frontdrive, but I haven't finished moving my site yet. (it's been 6 weeks) I can tell you that my account was set up quickly, and when I emailed them for a ded IP, I got it pretty fast. I also got an email telling me when the server would be down for maintenence, so I liked that.
    That's all I can tell you at this point.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

I only joined Hostworkz about 2 weeks ago and while I really can't talk about their uptime because I haven't been with them that long, I can tell you that their technical support is amazing. I have emailed them for help 4 times and each time I have received a response within 45 minutes and each response has been thorough - not some half-assed response which I have received whilst with previous web hosts. I just wish they had a customer forum as they can be handy.

perl -le '$_=`man perlfaq1`;print/"(j.*)"/'
    If I had to buy web hosting from one of the two, I'd choose Frontdrive. If I'm not mistaken, they're located at HE, who just acquired Lightning Internet Services. I've been co-locating machines at Lightning since 1997.
    Richard Ward
    1 NET LANE, LLC.
    http://www.1NL.net
    The low cost data center.

I'm using frontdrive, si far service has been good, been with them since the cyberwings rackshack servers got turned off.

No major headaches so far . Then again I remember being a cyberwings support before I became a naysayer

I'd deffo recommend frontdrive though
    Liverpool FC Forum 11.5 Million posts powered by SMF

i have no experience with frontdrive, but i can tell you that i've been with hostworkz for a number of months now and they have been fantastic. highly recommended!

cwatch, let us know who you go with and how you like them.

Curtis...I have decided to go with HostWorkz. I will let you all know my experience with them after a month or so!

Alrighty! Good luck with your new Host.