Question Need help. Need to find...

Well another Hosting service has screwed up and now I cannot get emails and neither can my 20 customers either.

I need a place to host about 25 domains. I live in Vancouver, Canada.
    Some take up 1 - 5 pages and a couple others take up over 50mg (3danimation sites)

Any ideas? (I shy away from bandwidth limted hosting (have not found limits in canada.. only usa hosting. )

I have hosted on ahb.ca (crap) could not get their email together and canadawired.com-- again email problems.. no tech support after 5:01pm.

?

[email protected]

Cruise around this forum. There are plenty of good reputable providers that can give you exactly what you need. You can also post a request into the Request ad section of the forum [down the bottom of the forum] and hosts can make offers to you.

BTW, all hosting is bandwidth limited too.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Well another Hosting service has screwed up
    I shy away from bandwidth limted hosting
    notice something here ??

thanks.. what I need is

Just a place to host these domains.

Some need to ftp to their individual site.
    No e-commerce
    1-2 emails max
    5 sites are mine.
    18 or so are clients.
    Low usage except for 4 animation sites.

Do not need a lot of bells and whistles.

Need tech support to be open more than 9-5pm

If they're all low-usage, there's no need to really worry about bandwidth usage. Unlimited bandwidth doesn't exist, plain and simple. That's the reason why so many hosts close down ...they offer unlimited bandwidth and then they either close down because they can't afford to pay $5000 for their bandwidth bill and only earn $19.95 or they'll earn a bad reputation.

You should be good with pretty much any reputable reseller plan provider. Good luck
    Marc Wyss - [email protected]
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

hmm no phone number again...

Mc host has no phones either.

Why is it so hard to find a reseller with a phone.

?

We currently don't offer phone support since in our opinion, it takes longer than web-based support, especially if you have to be placed on hold while issues are fixed, etc. and it is easier and more effective to track requests through a web-based helpdesk where all replies/communication is collected in one place. There are plans for phone support, sometime early next year but no ETA yet.

btw. are you in Vancouver?
    Marc Wyss - [email protected]
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

Re: hmm no phone number again...

Originally posted by jimwww
    Mc host has no phones either.

Why is it so hard to find a reseller with a phone.

?
    Phone support is not the best method of tech support, IMO. Have you ever tried to give long urls via the phone. It's a total waste of time and you can't get detailed as you can with support tickets or email etc. Also with email, you have a record that you can look back on at a later date...

Our clients come from dozens of countries around the world. Email/helpdesk/forum support is a suport platform that works for everyone.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!