Free/Pay Admin Available - CPanel / Ensim / Plesk / Win2k / FreeBSD / Redhat / MySQL

Hi everybody,

My name is Aron Israeli, and I am setting up a Instant Admin Support service where you can submit any support request and get a quick response, as well as remote hands-on work, on most Operating Systems (including their Control Panel software) such as CPanel, Ensim, Plesk, H-Sphere on Linux Redhat, FreeBSD, OpenBSD/NetBSD, Linux Mandrake, Linux ___, as well as Windows 2000 systems.

I have come to this idea because many hosting fellows I come to meet end up asking me how to do this and how to do that, therefore I have decided to organize my services to provide Admin Support via all available online means, including:

Instant Online Help-Desk Support Tickets
    AIM
    Yahoo!
    My Toll-free # and 24/7 cellphone

This service will be free for a limited time while I am settting up and testing the outcome.
    After the testing period is over, this service will be fee-based, but I would also like to do pro-bono work for non-profit and charitable organizations.

I am offering the Admin services for free to the first few people whom would like my services.

I hope to gain a good reputation and references from the next few weeks slaving away for free at any and all of your support requests.

GUIDELINES:
    For best results, keep these rules:
    - Ask your question very concise and to the point
    - No need for hello, goodbye, thank you, or long paragraphs
    - Provide as much relevant information as possible

Online support tickets: http://www.boxadmin.com
    Also available instant help via:
    - AIM Instant Messanger
    - Yahoo! Messenger

(I am not adding my AIM/ICQ/MSN/Yahoo names yet as I am waiting for general response/feedback to this offer).

PLEASE NOTE:
    As I am a 1-man operation, and do must go to sleep for about 19 minutes a day, I will be unavailable at times, but please bear with me as I am creating and improving the service.

As I have it planned, we will have 24/7 service as I am employing 2 other admins in the very near future.
    For now, give it your best shot, as I will.

Aron
    [email protected]

I would really like to hear from you if such a service would be valuable to you.
    What do you think about a remote Admin providing remote Support, in terms of speed, reliability, safety, personal-customizability, etc?

(look at the date of this post ... scary huh?)
    Last edited by boxadmin; 09-12-2002 at 01:38 PM.

Re: Free/Pay Admin Available - CPanel / Ensim / Plesk / Win2k / FreeBSD / Redhat / MySQL

Originally posted by boxadmin
    As I am a 1-man operation, and do must go to sleep for about 19 minutes a day, I will be unavailable at times, but please bear with me as I am creating and improving the service.
    I think you need more sleep. Maybe better if you partner up with someone. I hear MotleyFool doing something similar, contact him

Re: Free/Pay Admin Available - CPanel / Ensim / Plesk / Win2k / FreeBSD / Redhat / MySQL

Originally posted by boxadmin

I am offering the Admin services for free to the first few people whom would like my services.

I assume you mean you want people to help beta test your service, in exchange you'll provide the service for free?
    I'd be happy to participate. LMK

Yes, but add: "for the period of time that I am beta-testing" I am offering my services for free to the first few people whom would like my services.

I.e. I appreciate beta testing et. all but I am not offering my services for free forever. Free service is for as long as I am beta testing.

How else should I refrase this?

Hey all.. i feel it neccessary to say that without my close team of friends to help me out when I want to bounce an idea off someone else or need help, that i can turn to someone. I had a bugger of a question a client asked me and Aron did break it down for me and show me how i could avoid taking the route i almost took (which required reprogramming) and made a simple line alteration.

In a nutshell, he's a good help when us hosters are in need (and i'll just let you know.. im FAR from perfect. I've been in the biz since 97 and solo since march and it's nice to have some help).

Ok, 'nuff said.
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

Thanks ecphosting.
    Feel free to submit another Support request anytime.
    We're here to help, and enjoy providing good service.

For all future requests, please use our online ticket system:
    http://boxadmin.ispeed.com

-Aron

Are you still looking for "beta testers?"

Yes, free support for a 2-week period.

http://www.boxadmin.com

ok Enough!!!!! hey hey now please don't all come in at once.

I've already signed up more then enough beta testers, I really appreciate the many who have responded.

Our full-fledged service will be available in the coming few days.

-Aron