Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Host Dime is Exceptional

Host Dime rules!!

I have been with HOST DIME for some time now and if you are looking for some VERY good hosting at a good price with some exceptional support I suggest them.
    I have yet to find any of my sites with them ever down or slow loading.
    Go Host Dime!!!!!
    www.hostdime.com

Dale Rethke
      0 Not allowed!

I would love to use their "Virtue Plan" with Unlimited Disk Space , I have 220 GB to backup only for $30/year!
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

I have 10 terabyte's to backup, along with a site that takes up 15billion terabyte's/second. Im coming over with you guys!

0 Not allowed!

What a poor slogan: Just Dimeless.
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility
      0 Not allowed!

People need to grow up and not take this forum as a bash forum, people where are you taking this? is there really a need to bash others? does it satisfy you? or you don't have anything better to do? lets act a little professional please, especially you host who always having something to say about others.....
    | Manny Vivar - manny.v@hostdime.com| HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2003
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Private Cloud
    | Data Centers in Florida, USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands
    | Colombia |
      0 Not allowed!

The way of the world

What kind of Hosting business throws out cheesy comments like many of the so called Hosting companies on here towards other comapnies and people.
    Who moderates this place?

Dale
      0 Not allowed!

CHances are the people that Bash here Have been bashed in the past by others.. So they start thinking its the right thing to do.

I was a basher also.. but now would rather site there an laugh and not add my 2cents because if im ever just hanging by a thread on my finger tips the people you bashed would be the same people stepping on your fingers.

Just my 12cents for the day.

Kind regards
    Phillip
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Jedito
    I would love to use their "Virtue Plan" with Unlimited Disk Space , I have 220 GB to backup only for $30/year!
    May not be possible with monthly bandwidth of 5 gig on big plan. Say they clocked half your upload. You would be finished backing up in two years.
    intellec
    ....you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get....
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Hostdime
    People need to grow up and not take this forum as a bash forum, people where are you taking this? is there really a need to bash others? does it satisfy you? or you don't have anything better to do? lets act a little professional please, especially you host who always having something to say about others.....
    So, you think that we were wrong, and not you offering unlimited disk space?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

So what's your biggest hard drive?
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!
      0 Not allowed!

I'd sell you one of my unlimited hard drives... but I keep running out of space... so I need them all
    Unlimited Space & Bandwidth
    http://localhost/
    Providing hosting since 17/99/3003
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Myacen

So what's your biggest hard drive?
    3 Inches? oppps....wrong type of reply...
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Host Dime is Exceptional

Originally posted by dale rethke
    Who moderates this place?

Dale
    Dale, that would be us. I assume you think we have ESP and know about what people are going to post before they post them, eh? I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way and any host offering unlimited bandwidth or web space will have to stand up for themselves as I personally won't limit discussions on how these offers aren't worth the virtual pages they are printed on.

Originally posted by dale rethke
    Host Dime rules!!

I have been with HOST DIME for some time now and if you are looking for some VERY good hosting at a good price with some exceptional support I suggest them.
    I have yet to find any of my sites with them ever down or slow loading.
    Go Host Dime!!!!!
    www.hostdime.com

Dale Rethke
    You didn't seem so gung-ho a couple of months ago:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=59963

Seems you had problems with them and/or thought they were horrible...

Something doesn't add up here...
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Host Dime is Exceptional

Originally posted by Chicken

You didn't seem so gung-ho a couple of months ago:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=59963

Seems you had problems with them and/or thought they were horrible...

Something doesn't add up here...
    Chicken, we got to rename you the "Fighting Chicken or Chicken PI" ( no that does not come with the car magnum driove )

yes you were right the post did not add up and then everyone else came to point out the host in questions flaws. great work

mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.
      0 Not allowed!

Well, the flaws I could honestly live without, however if you offer an unlimited something package, you're pretty much opening yourself up to a beating, and there's nothing I can (nor will) do about that.

All that is obvious though and really doesn't pertain to the thread topic anyhow, so beating over with, let's move on to less obvious topics such as what the heck's up with this thread...
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken
      0 Not allowed!

This is not a flame, just a simple question. Why do you offer "unlimited disk space" but also have the Unlimiband logo on your site? Isn't that the 'pot calling the kettle black'?
      0 Not allowed!

Unlimiband Logo Is for Bandwidth, please do your research well before you go an say something?
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2003
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Private Cloud
    | Data Centers in Florida, USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands
    | Colombia |
      0 Not allowed!

Unlimiband Logo Is for Bandwidth, please do your research well before you go an say something?
    Unlimited diskspace is an even more ridiculous thing to offer than unlimited bandwidth.

*runs off to register "Unlimidisk.com"
      0 Not allowed!

So, you think that we were wrong, and not you offering unlimited disk space?

What is wrong with offering unlimited disk space?? We have in raid many many hard drives. All you hosts just have this envy maybe? why don't you guys stick to your own strategy and let us do ours.

Frankly I didn't ask anyone to debate my packages. Thats the first thing all you people do who obviously don't have better things to do with your time. Grow up people this is not a bash place. It is just rude, unethical and very unprofessional to bash another person or company. I myself have so many comments on some of your websites but I personally don't care. I won't put myself to your level and bash you.

Oh am wrong? for offering an unlimited space plan? oh since when do we have to abide to your thoughts? give me a break people.

One thing is offering unlimited BANDWIDTH and another thing is offering unlimited SPACE. One Is physically and theoretically possible the other one is not.

Who in the world would wants to put 100 gigs of files on a server anyway? maybe there is but very highly unlikely. and if there is someone there is enough room to raid it on.

The plan is made for people to use as a flexiable deal with no worries to use 5 mb or 800 mb, that is a more realistic world.

I am sorry if I ofended anyone but I try to act more mature and professional. I will not write anymore if you have any further comments please keep them to yourself, and just learn from your mistakes....
    | Colombia |
      0 Not allowed!

alright...I confess...I learned from my mistake! Stop rubbing it in okay?

I'll admit it!

I'm jealous of HostDime and it's newfangled Raid technology!
      0 Not allowed!

Pufff.. what a bunch of BS, sure, you have load balanced servers and raid configuration and you offer it for $30 per year, and we are all idiots and we believe you.
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by UmBillyCord

This is not a flame, just a simple question. Why do you offer "unlimited disk space" but also have the Unlimiband logo on your site? Isn't that the 'pot calling the kettle black'?
    Some people will do anything to get some of those nifty logos on there website.. even if they dont know what they mean..
      0 Not allowed!

Jedito,

of course you are an idot
    | Colombia |
      0 Not allowed!

lightnin

thank you for confusing, now don't be an idot too
    | Colombia |
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast