Thread: Axxis Host

Axxis Host

Let me know what you all think. We went for something simple yet nice looking.

alright, but dull the gray is.

Yeah but we like the grey. I wasn't a fan of adding a colored bg.
    Axxis
    Great hosting at awesome prices! Join today!

Need to add more color. The design seems dark, It might go well for a gaming site.

The aspects of color also play to and end user / potential client in a great number of ways.

Clients "could" be set off from your services just because they feel that the site is not lively and thus your services wouldnt be up to par with the rest of the hosts in the world.

The best way todescribe it is that the site seems life less right now.

And yet our clients have complimented us on ease of finding things. We feel that we ought to give them what they want and nothing more. We want to attract them to the hosting cause that is what we do. We host websites. A new design has been in the works anyways. Just waiting to finish up the backend.
    Axxis

I like your site. It is nicely designed. I dont think you should add more colors to it. Good work.

Your site is fast to download and design looks great. Yes, the grey color looks dull.

Perhaps changing the text area background to white would liven the pages up while still retaining the grey background
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Thanks all. We will work on it. We appreciate the comments.
    Axxis

I agree with net-trend. Maybe making the center area have the white background but leaving the rest grey. I like the top header a lot, very nice and clean. You're navigation is very easy like your customers say, but all of the grey in the text seems to really darken everything. If your main section had the white I think it would really make the main text more readable.

ok well I will see about making white thanks!
    Axxis

Originally posted by Axxis
    ok well I will see about making white thanks!
    Sounds a little hostile?

Sorry! Didn't mean to make it sound that way. We do have something in store though but I cannot say what.
    Axxis

This September we are having a special you will find no where else on the net! 500mb/10gig of transfer all for $5.00/month!
    What makes that so special? Off hand I can think of serveral webhosts that provide deals equal to that or even better. What happens if a customer of yours also discovers the same thing? Also, your wording on your site sounds redundant. It's the same text you see on so many other webhost sites.

Oh I am sorry. I did not know I wasn't allowed to sound like other hosts. Don't you think that 90% of them sound the same? Hey and people and have the freedom to choose where they get hosting. I am not forcing anyone to get hosted with me. Also, I and some of ym clients think that the september special is quite good and not many hosts offer something like that. This is the way I see it. If someone doesn't sign up with me then that is fine with me. We do not expect anything and noone should in this business because someone is always coming out with something different and new and exciting. And no Flitcher or whatever it is I did not "rip" anything from other's sites and put it on mine. Enjoy yourself mate.
    Axxis

way way way better than mine

It's really really nice and it's 100000 times better than mine. Easy to find things and easy to the eye. very attractive!

thanks for reviewing my site

Thank you bosslin
    Axxis

Hmmm.. someone didn't take their message board rage medicine. I didn't mean to offend you, that was not my intention. I did, however, tell you what I felt. It's a good design but like any critique I said what I felt.
    Domain Software, LLC.

That is fine with me. It just seemed to come off a little harsh. No worries. Though! My apologies.
    Axxis