Servage support awful?!!

Everytime my site is down, which is about twice a month, i ask Servage and everytime, i get no answer or i get a really late reply.
    Today my site has been down 3 hrs, and ive put in 2 support tickets now, and yet im ignored, but they advertise their support time is 30 minutes? How is that an average when i have to wait hours EVERYTIME?
    They are really awful for support, hosting is ok for a shared.. i cant wait to move off it.
    Does anybody else have this trouble, or am i the only one with such bad luck?

in the past i asked their sales support and i received a fast answer, i can't comment more.

__________________████████ Reliable DirectAdmin Web Hosting, Flexible Packages.

Did you try calling them?

no , i sent them only an email.

__________________████████ Reliable DirectAdmin Web Hosting, Flexible Packages.

jasper_ Guest
    Servage has no phone number, they only do ticket support. Look up 'servage' through a search here @ WHT, and you'll find much more horror stories about them... I suggest to make a backup and move on, if you can afford it.

__________________★★ Want to discuss your next WordPress project? Add me to MSN or Gtalk ★★

Their support is fast sometimes.. I have also received responses within 30 mins for my tickets

__________________Godaddy coupons PR4 Web directory

Well after i sent a 3rd, rather angry ticket yesturday, i got a reply within 6 minutes...
    Today we are down again and my other admin found out its our dedicated ip we bought, (since the Servage ones arnt good) Again 6 hrs no reply to support ticket.
    We did plan to move last week, but the move went wrong unfortunatly. But we are hopefully moving off them today/tomorrow.
    They had good support when we first moved onto them 2 years ago, but since then, they seem to forget about their loyal customers and keep them waiting. Avarage 30 mins replys = a big fat lie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley2005

We did plan to move last week, but the move went wrong unfortunatly. But we are hopefully moving off them today/tomorrow.
    They had good support when we first moved onto them 2 years ago, but since then, they seem to forget about their loyal customers and keep them waiting. Avarage 30 mins replys = a big fat lie.

How did the move go wrong? Your new host will most likely be willing to help you conduct the transfer and since web hosts do transfers quite often they are often much better/faster than the average web hosting client and they also know what to watch out for and what to make sure gets done and how to check to make sure everything transferred correctly.

__________________█ Michael Denney - MDDHosting, LLC - Professional Hosting Solutions█ Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, VPS, and Dedicated █ http://www.mddhosting.com/

No it was dedicated server and database was currupt, were trying again anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley2005

No it was dedicated server and database was currupt, were trying again anyway.

Your new host still might help you make the move and it wouldn't hurt to ask. There are a lot of things that can cause database corruption.

__________________█ Michael Denney - MDDHosting, LLC - Professional Hosting Solutions█ Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated, VPS, and Dedicated █ http://www.mddhosting.com/

i had loads of problems with servage in the past. wouldnt use them again

__________________★ Leapfrog AVIT Ltd - http://hosting.leapfrogavit.com★ Shared Linux Hosting, Virtual Servers, Dedicated Servers, Domain Registration★ UK Based Servers, cPanel 11, 99.9% Uptime Guarentee, Big Enough To Cope - Small Enough To Care!★ MSN: carl.silver AT leapfrogavit DOT com

Aquarezz Guest
    Yeah... I Used servage too (for warez) but they said.. linking allowed and suddenly they deleted everything (I lost all files, hole database etc. )
    So I won't go back.. so neither would you
    Greetz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquarezz