New York

Azaloth Productions now available to accept more jobs! *Read*

Hi All,

We have had a very busy and very successful summer, however things have slowed down and we are now accepting more clients for high-end design work.

Our rough cost estimates:

Entire website w/Flash, Sound, all the perks (see or - $2000

One page custom template with Flash, Sound, etc - $250

Two-Page (Portal and Sub-lage) template w/all the frills - $350

Custom Flash Intros/Splash pages - $200

The above are simply "ballpark" figures in relation to the most common job requests we get. For a full portfolio of our most recent work please check out:

We offer other services as well such as complete corporate identity packages, custom banner/logo design, etc. all of which must be individually appraised to give accurate cost estimates. As previously stated, the above costs are very flexibile; if a client wants an entire site but doesn't want lots of high-end Flash than the cost would be significantly lower, or if a client wanted an entire site done exclusively in Flash, with custom 3D development, backend integration, and a massive amount of content creation, we'd charge thousands more.

I'll post a few links of our more recent projects here and if anyone is interested in contacting us about what we can offer you please feel free to e-mail: [email protected]

Recent works:

(Template currently for sale see this thread: )

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by Azaloth; 09-11-2002 at 09:20 AM.

Very reasonable prices Azaloth. I'm glad some people around here are looking in the higher-end of the market too... I almost gave up finding any job paying anything more than 100$

Good luck.