Any guro's in the house (Exim)

Ok, i have a general idea of how to do this, and it involves a mess of code and filtering. I KNOW there has to be a better way being how simple this is.

I currently have a client that would like to be notified via his cell phone of emails that come in. (sounds pretty nice, eh!) SO, we're trying to setup a filter so that he won't get buzzed with SPAM on his cell phone.

SO, we have given thought to just send spam that SA (spam assassin) filters out, and send it (the evil spam )to another email address of his, for his review later. I know this can be done, it's just a matter of how?!?

The server my client is on is a WHM/CPanel preinstaleld server running RedHat 7.3 and Exim as the email client (bundled in)

Is there an easier way to set this up?

I appreciate all of your feedback. :-)
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

Yes.

1) Setup Spam Assassin on the mailbox.

2) Setup a POP3 client to check the mailbox every 5 minutes.

3) Forward any mail found to the cell phone and retain a copy in the client for later review.

Since spam will be (mostly) filtered by SA, mail forwarded by the client will be geniune.

Thanks - Brian
    :: 1StopWebHosting.com :: - Professional Web Hosting Services
    ::
    :: Featuring the CPanel Control Panel running on CENTOS Linux servers
    :: We offer Shared Web Hosting, Business Hosting, Java / J2EE Servers and Dedicated Server solutions.

Yes, but who can you have the pop3 client distinguish between spam and real mail?

Hmmm.

Remember, my client wants to review the spam (and not have it be blocked from SA).

Any ideas?
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

Well, it's a matter of sending non spam emails to his cell phone and not having to be buzzed about spam emails.

I know there has to be a solution!

Anyone!?
    Geek 3 Computer Repair