PHP Programmer (Novice)

I'll do small (uncomplex) php/mysql scripts for free, im working on my php skills , if you want me to do something for or just need help just pm me with the details and if I can handle the job i'll give you my msn/aim (only two chat programs ive got). Thank you.
    Last edited by Dope_010; 09-10-2002 at 07:17 AM.

is this free or paid??

Re: PHP Programmer (Novice)

Originally posted by Dope_010
    I'll do small (uncomplex) php/mysql scripts for free, im working on my php skills , if you want me to do something for or just need help just pm me with the details and if I can handle the job i'll give you my msn/aim (only two chat programs ive got). Thank you.
    Yep this work is for absoutely nothing. Well apart from me practising my php skills, but like i said , nothing BIG or too Complex please.

heh, do you think you could make like a review system, where people type in the review etc and it gos to a database and then puts those reviews on a page?

Yeah quite easily, im not a total newbie

cool, well then could u help me with this problem im having, talk to me on aim at brcolow for more details or questions and ill just post it here....

i need a varible to be written toa flat php file so flash can open it, i want to write there username password and email to the txt file, so i did fwrite($fp, $userinfo); my question is, how do i make the username password and email text boxes (html forms) into the php varible called $userinfo

if you could figure that out it would be great, also if your willing to make a few scripts for me reply and let me no, thanks ALOT
    -Mike

Question

<form action="userinfoform.php" method="post">
    <input type="text" name="username">
    <input type="password" name="password">
    <input type="text" name="email">
    <input type="submit" value="submit">
    </form>

userinfoform.php:
    PHP Code:
     <?
    $userinfo
    =$username.$password.$email;
    fwrite($fp$userinfo);?>
    'zat it?
    WYSIWYG

i think so but, cant i define what userinfo is in the php script that registers them? I mean , yeah i understand what you mean thanks alot but im a LITTLE unclear about that

wait ok i understand but just one thing, i have this code for it to register....

PHP Code:
    <?

$fp 
    fopen("$username.txt""w"1);

$userinfo=$username.$password.$email.$cstrike.$mohaa.$ut.$bf1942;

fwrite($fp$userinfo);

fclose($fp);

?>
    the one thing i dont get is how to define the $username.txt so teh $username varible is the same one they signed up with...thanks ALOT for helping
    -Mike

much easier to post in a dedicated php forum, you'll get a better response, I added you to aim.

awesome, contact me when u can