Post Back to School Special

We are currently offering a great back to school special! For only $5/month you can get 500mb space & 10gig of transfer! Unlimited subdomains, databases, etc. Interested? Want to find out more? http://www.axxishost.com is the place to go! See you there and enjoy!

It soundsvery good.... the words "to be true" are in the back of my head aswell .. you offer 20 GB/month with 250 mb for 5 us$ a month???
    What kind of connection do your servers have? Is it virtually possible for an account to reach that 20 GB or is the bandwidth to each site limited ... ?
    Alexander

Originally posted by Alex[nl]
    What kind of connection do your servers have? Is it virtually possible for an account to reach that 20 GB or is the bandwidth to each site limited ... ?
    A simple traceroute reveals that their servers are located at rackshack, hence the pricing...

Searching for 216.12.215.202
    OrgName: Everyones Internet, Inc.
    OrgID: EVRY
    NetRange: 216.12.192.0 - 216.12.223.255
    CIDR: 216.12.192.0/19
    NameServer: NS1.EV1.NET
    NameServer: NS2.EV1.NET

So thats RS? Thats good to remember Thanks for pointing that out !!
    Alexander

Yes we are located at RS. That is all they are though. We control the servers and everything about them and our techs keep them up and running with no problems at all. We went down once and that was RS's fault not ours. We are happy with what they give us and we want to help others out as well so this is what we are doing.
    Axxis
    Great hosting at awesome prices! Join today!

I don't understand why everyone is always so eager to disregard a host simply because they use Rackshack servers. The reason RS is so cheap is because they're unmanaged, but if the hosting company has great sysadmins, then they can run a perfectly legit company. Look at the dot5 for example -- they use Rackshack servers and have one of the best reps on WHT.

So I guess what I'm saying is don't write off axxishost.com just because they're using Rackshack. They could be an excellent host, and you could miss out just because of your Rackshack bias.

(and no, I don't use Rackshack servers, so don't try to accuse me of anything )
    Jeremy [email protected]
    Front Drive Advanced multi-domain hosting solutions
    http://www.frontdrive.com/

Thank you much Tribby. We appreciate your back up. I find it very hard to convince poeple that all RS does it host our servers thats it. We have very good techs running them and keep them running efficently.
    Axxis

Ok I am curious. .
    What kind of control panel is included?
    How many domains can be added to one plan?
    Alexander

We can split up the space and bandwidth between domains if that is what you want to do at no extra charge to you. And we use the standard ensim control panel because it is simple and easy to use. We have a couple younger kids being hosted with us as gifts from their parents so this makes it easy for them to get around.
    Axxis

You should dbl check your plans... for example ppl will rather get 2 Axxis250 accts rather then one Axxis500 acct for the same price and get more bandwith.

Then that is what they do. Either way they get hosting right? And with the new edition of the site the package will be tweaked some anyways.
    Axxis