Pro Raster Guest
    Hi yall,
    Hope your sunday is asgood as mine is If you like nascar that is...
    Anyways, I am looking for a reliable VPS Host I been to "Find a Host" link and asked for a qoute. waiting for replys. I need to get some info on some of your top VPS host..
    I am looking for the server to be in the US, 20GBdeskspace 100 - 300GB B/W Cpanel/WHM in the price.
    Thanks for any help i can get!

I will be able to help you if you let me know who your favorite driver is...
    J/kin but waht type of budget are you looking at?

And not to mention, were do you want the services to be hosted? By that i mean, what country.

Might check out ServerComplete? I have been using them for a good while now and they have been the best I have ever used!
    I believe they have a special right now...ill edit this if I can find the page

Might check out ServerComplete? I have been using them for a good while now and they have been the best I have ever used!
    I believe they have a special right now...ill edit this if I can find the page
    I think you would be referring to this thread
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=733321&highlight=servercomplete

Pro Raster Guest
    Team Lowe's 48
    My budget is $30 - $40/mo
    I would need the server in the USA. don't care if its east or west cost.
    I will check out ServerComplete and see what i can come up with.. how long have you been a customer of ServerComplete?
    Thanks for the replay's!

yup thats the page
    Since I believe it was April. Currently I have 2 vps's and 1 dedicated from them. And all is running great!

I will second the recommendation for servercomplete. I've been with them for almost six months I think?
    I will also recommend Knownhost. I've been with them a little longer than 6 months and both companies are top-notch!
    there's only one company that I've personal experience that I wouldn't recommend, but I haven't seem anything about them on wht in a while.

Did you say whether or not you needed fully managed?
    Knownhost is managed if you get cPanel or another control panel with your VPS.

Visualgroup Guest
    Check out Norted.com - They have pretty nice solutions of VPS.

11. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com