hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Specialty Hosting and Markets : Game Servers : Game Servers

Forum Jump

Game Servers

Reply Post New Thread In Game Servers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Web Hosting Master

Hi!
I would like to host game servers but I would like a billing system that would support game servers and web servers. The only one I think I know of is plesk. Do any of you know of any other billing systems that might help me out.
thanks
James Carney

Sponsored Links
Old
Aspiring Evangelist

We use ClientExec for our gaming divisions and it works out all right, lacking some functionality we'd like but all in all a solid system.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Can someone answer a few questions for me:
Can you host game servers on linux and have them automated and sell slots? If so does someone have a tutorial for this at all?
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Guru

There is a few "scripts / softwares" out there that can do this for you, by the means that you install it on the server and allow the script to install / create the servers...
Your clients would then again login using the same controlpanel to manage their gaming server.
I cannot recall what it's called at this moment.

Old
Web Hosting Master

Oh cool, drop me a line when you have remembered lol

Old
Web Hosting Master

I dont think somone will just share a tutorial on how to make a gaming control panel with you as currently there is money to be made in this.
gaming control panels that I know off hand arein no order)
swiftpanel
Innotivegamingconcepts
gamecp
tcadmin
im currently working on a free solution to all of the above. although I cannot give out the domain as that would be classed as self promotion. however ill place this in a sig when its developed.

Old
Web Hosting Master

I dont think somone will just share a tutorial on how to make a gaming control panel
I was asking about how to sort of set-it up and what would be needed not how to build my own panel :O
Anyway wouldnt it be better to setup a gaming server on 2 dedi's, on controlling the main site and dns the other running xen or openvz and each game runs on its on vps, If you understand me?

Old
Web Hosting Guru

TCAdmin does this for you if i am not wrong, you install the controlpanel on one box and then cluster the other dedis with the first one..
Then TCAdmin handles almost every aspect of the creating / maintaining and running of all the gameservers for you and your clients..
:: This is how i have understood that it works.

Old
Junior Guru

TcAdmin(game panel) + WHMCS(billing panel). Great easy setup.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
SoftLayer Powers Global Expansion of DataHotel’s Japanese App Hosting Service Web Hosting News 2014-02-06 11:37:21
Chinese Game Market Revenue Grows 40 Percent in 2013 to Approximately $13B: Report Web Hosting News 2013-12-30 17:15:26
Square Enix to Create On-Demand Cloud Gaming Platform Web Hosting News 2013-11-06 10:00:55
SOE, UOL BoaCompra, Gamerica Partner to Bring Online Game PlanetSide 2 to Brazil Web Hosting News 2014-05-01 08:21:55
Who Wants to be a Hosting Millionaire? with Jack Zubarev Web Hosting News 2013-02-06 20:01:39