Thread: flashstand.com

flashstand.com

Flashstand.com Recruiting
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thats right, after a lon time working on flashstand I am ready for a staff. Bacially if flashstand does not get a staff it wont even be able to run, all i need is 3-6 people who are willing to help build flashstand to a bigger and better thing! Below are the spots open for you, no you wont get paid, but mabye if do become a staff member and stay with us....we may get to that point!

Available Jobs
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2- Review writers (3 a week, you play the game and then tell us about it using the flashstand review format).
    2- Preview writers (2 a week, you need to have fast connection to download the latest demos and tell us about them using the flashstand preview format).
    1- PHP MYSQL guru (write the scripts that will make flashstand run better and smoother).
    1- Tutorial writer (write about html, dhtml, php, or anything of the like)
    More or less people can join those categorys but we are aiming for those ammounts.

Contacts
    If you would like any of those available jobs do the following....
    Aim- Brcolow
    Email- [email protected]
    PM (rather not, but if you want to PM about this you may do so)

Originally posted by dreamHOBO
    I hate how people offer jobs that pay nothing, but always say they will in the future...
    Hahahahaha.... so do I

nah, i didnt say i will in the future i said IF/WHEN but if you only want a job that costs money, thats not what your going to get from us, sorry but if u do work for us, its always a good learning tool dontcha think?

Want a job that "Costs" money, think u will have a major problem finding recruits

well ok, just thought someone would want to help out is all

Talking charge for the job

Originally posted by brcolow
    nah, i didnt say i will in the future i said IF/WHEN but if you only want a job that costs money, thats not what your going to get from us, sorry but if u do work for us, its always a good learning tool dontcha think?
    yes i think it is a good learing tool, then why dont you charge some $$$ whom you recruit, as a trainee fee

LOL, anyone the jobs are still open