Question Please check my prices

Jamie
    RadicalV.com High Velocity Hosting Services - Since 1999
    Hsphere Linux & Windows Hosting ~ Automated Reseller Plans ~ EasyApp Collection

Out of curiousity, why do you have copyright 1999?

Its since 1999 because that is when the company was started and there is still source code we use from the original site.
    Jamie

Your top menu doesn't seem to work on IE in OS X. One thing though, "Online Fanatical Support". Fanatical support? sounds familiar from somewhere, you might want to make check with rackspace, as they have it trademarked.

Your prices are a little on the high side but if you have good support I think you should do OK.
    Matthew Josten

iLearnHTML - HTML Tutorial

Originally posted by Matthew_J
    Your prices are a little on the high side but if you have good support I think you should do OK.
    High! Geez I must be outrageously expensive then. I would have said he's priced to be around in the future
    Josh Powell.
    ServerSpotCheck - Is your website down?
    Skimpylink - Not as tiny as some but much cuter!

Thanks joshp!

That last reply had me thinking

Support and customer relationships are my # 1 priority! If they are not happy then I am not happy.

I have had no comments on the site or the 'instant help system'

Thanks everyone!

Chris
    Jamie

Originally posted by radv
    Thanks joshp!

That last reply had me thinking

Support and customer relationships are my # 1 priority! If they are not happy then I am not happy.
    My feeling is you can charge a little more providing you provide outstanding service and support. People will always pay for quality. The customers that only go for bargain basement prices are generally the ones that are constantly shopping around for a cheaper price - with you today, with someone else tomorrow. Personally, I'd rather stay away from them

I have had no comments on the site or the 'instant help system'
    The site looks fine. What instant support system? If you mean the helpdesk, it's just a default installation of PerlDesk.

--Josh
    Josh Powell.
    ServerSpotCheck - Is your website down?
    Skimpylink - Not as tiny as some but much cuter!

There are a few things that don't sit right with me on this site.

Your pre-sales say you've been in business since 1999 - but that you only have 2 servers. That looks a bit sketchy to me.

Also, the wording is a bit "clunky" on some of the pages. Almost like it was written by a kid? Some of it is just incorrect: "We go further then just providing your hosting account." Other parts just sound cheezy...like when you said "If my customers aren't happy, I'm not happy". I mean that is a good attitude...but it sound a bit used-car salesman-ish.

I don't point this out to you to make you feel bad - just to let you know what, if I were a potential customer, would drive me away from signing up with you.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Now this is not a flame I promise.. I read your site and looked at your plans and I think the site looks good and the plans are fine but my personal opinion is your are using way to many cliche's I douvt I spelled that correctly but I think you will get it

okay here is my take.. Your prices are right on.. too many people selling 25+ gigs of BW for $20/year.

"... to deliver impacting service at an affordable price." (sounds like something you might need a lot of fiber in your diet.. I know what you mean but??? something sounds weird.)

http://www.radicalv.com/company/aboutus/index.shtml

"Why
    - Our Services Produce Results (in what way)?
    - We Are Knowledgeable (in what way)?
    - We Have Experience (how much)?
    - We Deliver ON TIME (pizza?)
    - We Stand Behind Our Work (cliche')
    - We Build Strong Relationships" (how, by doing what)?

"Our Team of professional consultants work hard so you don't have to." (this statement is used too much in business and would like a bath tub cleaner commercial.. )

"Dedicated Servers with Guaranteed Uptime" (how much, what %.. could mean 50% to someone without being listed, I see it below after reading the rest of the page.. )

"We keep spare servers on-line. If a server were to experience a hardware failure, we would turn a key, grab the handle on the drive, pull it out, and insert it into an identical standby CPU. We would then reboot the second machine and the server would be up and running again in a matter of minutes." (huh???)

"Who We Are (good question)
    Radical Vision is a creative thinking internet solutions company. We are not just another company, we are fanatical about our customer service. " ( this does not tell who you are it tells you what you do).. (also lose the fanatical statement.. RackSpace.. hack hack cough cough will get ya for that... )

nothing on the site is going to keep you from making some money but maybe rethink the way you are wording you statements.. I think most of us do.. We know what we are trying to say and it sounds good to us but to the buyer is leaving our sites scratching our heads????

Good luck
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Your pre-sales say you've been in business since 1999 - but that you only have 2 servers. That looks a bit sketchy to me.

We were just a design firm for a few years before we started hosting.

my personal opinion is your are using way to many cliche's I douvt I spelled that correctly but I think you will get it

You are right.... the original person who wrote those statements wrote them because we were a design firm. We are in the process of updating all old material in the site.

What instant support system?
    Next to some of the "technical terms" there are little red "?", click on those and it will bring up an instant support window.

Thanks again everyone. All of your comments are helping shape the new radical vision.

Chris
    Jamie

Good Luck Chris.. let everyone know when you update the site and we can look but you are better to post it in the review thread to get better feedback.

LOL, your site is a MChost wanna be....

www.mchost.com