which is the best among CPanel, Ensim and Plesk?

I have tried ensim. I found there are some issues need improve, such as I can NOT set how many MYSQL databases can be used in one site. etc. although its performance looks good. I am wondering whether there is another better control panel in the world, for instance, Plesk and CPanel, can do same thing and much more like what can be done in ENSIM(Appliance administration for whole physical serer, site administration for a specific site, and users administration for users of a site.)?

I want it as my hosting service control panel on my dedicated server and provide it to my web hosting customers. I hope the control panel could control hosting things as many as possible with a good performance.

so, based on your experiences, which one is best among CPanel, ENSIM, and Plesk? thanks.

I think THIS says it all. Have fun !!!

cpanel if you don't mind shelling out they money each and every month, forever...

Ensim and Plesk have much better pricing, but are not nearly as feature rich or easy to use for your hosting customers.
    Dedicated Servers at Steadfast Networks and Softlayer : Virutal Hosting at FutureQuest : VPS at FutureHosting

> I hope the control panel could control hosting things as many as possible with a good performance.

It will be cheaper in the long run to not overload the server... be conservative and you'll have happy customers, sell more hosting accounts, and be happier with less technical problems. Don't load it up until it starts to get slow... leave plenty of room for your customers to grow without the server hitting the red line.
    Dedicated Servers at Steadfast Networks and Softlayer : Virutal Hosting at FutureQuest : VPS at FutureHosting

Plesk 5 is the best one out there right now in my personal opinion.

Originally posted by panopticon
    cpanel if you don't mind shelling out they money each and every month, forever...

Ensim and Plesk have much better pricing, but are not nearly as feature rich or easy to use for your hosting customers.
    We do offer a one time price as well ($999.95):

http://www.cpanel.net/dist.htm
    J. Nick Koston - cPanel, Inc.

HSphere - www.psoft.net

bdraco ... it still has the old 1.4k pricing

Unless Im going blind
    Evo-Dev - software products

Originally posted by AhmedF
    bdraco ... it still has the old 1.4k pricing

Unless Im going blind
    Try clearing your cache (or shift+reload)
    J. Nick Koston - cPanel, Inc.

cpanel the best!