EU Hosting Reseller with atMail or SmarterMail

Hello,
    I wanted to offer to my clients a beautiful webbased email service like @Mail (www.atmail.com) or SmarterMail (http://www.smartertools.com/SmarterMail/).
    Does anyone knows a hosting company with datacenter located in Europe that offers @Mail or SmarterMail in Reseller hosting packages?

You can actually ask this to a provider if you plan to sign up with them and they can easily install it.
    Most of the providers, they will offer http://atmail.org/ since it is free.

__________________JoneSolutions.com - Your Number One Choice On The Net - since 2001US/EU Fully Managed CPanel Servers * Server Management * Shared/Reseller Hosting
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"The Key To A Safe Future Is Not In Business or Social Prosperity - It Is In Righteous Living"

Atmail is FREE?
    But at they website they sell it.
    ???

I am aware of Cyberhostpro hosting services in EU and they do provide Smartermail with their hosting plans.
    - Rick

__________________www.SoftsysHosting.com - Windows Hosting Experts!!Now Serving :: Latest Windows 2008 / IIS7 MS SQL 2008 Hosting with DotNetPanel Windows 2008 ASP, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, MS SQL 2008, PHP, MySQL Premium Shared

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoftsysHosting-Rick

I am aware of Cyberhostpro hosting services in EU and they do provide Smartermail with their hosting plans.
    - Rick

Thanks for the recommendation rick, Much appreciated.

__________________█ Cyber Host Pro Ltd - UK Based Premium Shared

AtMail hosting in EU

Hi pedrojose,
    I'll take this opportunity to give a nod to the guys at 34sp.com.
    They have quite an offering, including Plesk if you want a control panel. Just give them a call, I'm sure they will be able to point you in the right direction.
    Also, FYI, AtMail Open is the free webmail-only version of AtMail, available from atmail.org. We also sell a complete email server solution, with hardware available, on atmail.com.

7. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com