CPanel: Pop e-mail addys for Addon and Parked domains

I have CPanel 5.0. I made sure that everything was ready to go so that I could use the new POP e-mail addresses for addon and parked domains. I updated my theme, check the link function and everything else.

When I go into CPanle for my domain I don't see where to add e-mail addresses for Parked or addon domains. What am I missing?

Thanks,
    Andrew

What theme are you using?

In bluelagoon I clicked "Manage Accounts" under "E-Mail" then scrolled to the bottom and clicked "Add Account" and there was a drop down box for the domains / sub domains. Haven't tried with Iconic, but I would think it would be much the same.

I am using Fantastico (I think that is the name). I got the updates for it but they don't seem to be working right. I am going to contact the creator of the theme.

Andrew

You know what's funny? Just had a look myself and noticed the "Add Mail Account" had a 10 MB default. And yet, the main account only comes with a 4! Have to wonder if that will create problems somewhere along the line.

BTW, I also use BlueLagoon and all Parked / Redirected / Sub / Domains, showed just fine.
    PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    ServerAdmin Services also available