cPanel: Does stylusblue theme look the same as bluetrix theme?

I need to know how similar/different these themes are.

I have access to bluetrix, but not to the stylusblue cPanel theme. I'm told they look almost identical. Does anyone know? If you don't know what the bluetrix theme looks like, go here and scroll down to the cPanel:bluetrix section.

Thanks for your help.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

If memory serves me, I believe that Stylusblue is an older skin that looks very similar to Bluetrix. The guy who did Bluetrix worked with someone else on StylusBlue I think.

They aren't exactly the same, but they are very close.

The theme you have to really worry about for your movies is BlueLagoon!!!

Thanks, lightnin.

So I shouldn't bother trying to get Stylusblue? If it looks and feels the same as bluetrix, is it safe to offer only bluetrix and put in something like "Use these tutorials for Stylusblue as well"?

And yes, I only have one more tutorial to finish off for the bluetrix collection, and then my next stop is BlueLagoon. Can I assume by your comment that BlueLagoon is far and away the most popular?

Vito
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Hey, lightnin, you were right. I just did a google search for stylusblue and found a screenshot of it. It's the spitting image of bluetrix, so I can offer the same tutorials to cover both themes. Cool.

Off to start on BlueLagoon...

Vito

BlueLagoon is the most requested cpanel change for us at the mo...... My personal favourite too

Blue lagoon is nice indeed.. although I prefer BabySim by the same author of Bluetrix

Originally posted by diederik
    Blue lagoon is nice indeed.. although I prefer BabySim by the same author or Bluetrix
    I have to agree. I just finished up making tutorials for both, and I like the look and feel of bluetrix much more...

Vito