Sam C
    Blue Dog Hosting
    http://www.bluedoghosting.com
    "Your new best friend!"

push the buttons on the side

FUNNY AS HELL

Originally posted by eyow
    How do you win?
    find a partner that's the opposite sex and see if you can come up with something more creative

Careful, or you'll end up being indirectly responsible for blocking WHT at school!
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

Originally posted by mind21_98
    Careful, or you'll end up being indirectly responsible for blocking WHT at school!
    Haha thats funny....
    Marko P. | [email protected]
    http://www.pulsehost.com - Advanced Hosting Solutions

That's way too amusing late at night. And very useful if you have a girlfriend or wife or significant other (or all three) to try the positions you come up with out on.
    Is Canada the best? Noo Doot Aboot It!
    "And on the eighth...day...God...created...Mankind. WHY WAS HE HAVING SUCH A BAD DAY?" -- Mick Foley

At least one of the possitions seemed impossible, unless you have a puley-system set up.
    "Stop flame-wars - Report a post"
    The original Kitty Lizard

not for kids under 19... well, not in front of your parents atleast
    The children can learn how to perform in 10 different ways.

which one man... cuz i think i've done all of 'em...
    #2, edge of a bed... or table or somethin' like that...
    #7, damn hell thats hard... need lotsa strength, fortunately like all of the chicks i've gone out with were like half my weight... LOL... (no, i m not extremely obese, they are just extremely petite, lol)
    #8, most of the chick's weight goes on their thighs... tried it ones, had sore shoulders for quite a while (add to that, skinny chicks have slightly bony feeling legs)... and guys hands have to be around the arch of their back/waist, not at their head... lol...
    last one, now nothin' beats that... puts women in their place... if they ain't in the kitchen, then they better b on their knees... lol... but thats just my opinion... lol...

(i am not really that much of a chauvinistic jackass)

*loves being in a country where the legal age of consent is 14*
    note: i m not all that much older, so its not like i'm some deranged freak... but i am an adult... lol... youngest reasonable age i figure is late 15 to 16... but thats cuz by that time, even if they're totally innocent virgin girls, they know what the hell they are doing (school, friends, etc)... n they know how to say no if they don't wanna do somethin'... and they can understand the sexual suggestions, etc, etc, etc...

Originally posted by reptilian-fe
    At least one of the possitions seemed impossible, unless you have a puley-system set up.
    Last edited by netdude; 09-09-2002 at 07:11 AM.

actually... i think ur right... i mean... this kinda stuff, its sexual, but it ain't... if ya know what i mean... i could see some sex education class using this ya know... lol... or some tutorial for married couples at a college or something using it... cuz i mean... it is pretty accurate... lol

Originally posted by OldOne

The children can learn how to perform in 10 different ways.

i've learned one thing about relationships... being the nice guy is friggin' pointless... love them and they'll take you for granted, don't give a damn and they'll cherrish the ground you walk on...

plain and simple... me... i'm roughly 200lbs, 5'10", okay lookin' (i used to be skinny, so its not like i'm a blob), east indian... if i care about a girl, they walk all over me... but because i don't anymore, i've had many successful relationships (any relationship where i don't have to fork out any cash aside for the gas to drive there, but rather get them to pay for outings/etc... lol) with some of the most beautiful women from strippers (usually pointless to even try if you happen to meet them in a strip club... nothing is personal there, its purely work, no matter how hot or kind you are) to high school girls... n these are the hottest of the hot, the ones other men stare (and think i'm getting played for everything i'm worth) if i walk down the street with 'em...

i've even told a few of 'em to never call me again cuz i didn't think they were worth my time... n what do they do? call, email, icq, msn, aim... i mean, one of the16 yr old high school chicks, she even called from her neighbor's house so i wouldn't recognize the number on cell's caller id...

oh yeah, guys... understand one thing: sex is pointless... why do you want meaningless sex (one night stand, etc)? validation that you have a working willy? become friends with a girl, n eventually they'll want it more from u than u want it from them... i've been raped twice by a chick that is a few years younger than me, n believe me, i ain't complainin'... lol... getting raped by a hot chick is the best... ! LOL... (we were listenin' to the radio (this really cool radio show that me n her listen to) by the waterfront in a public park's parking lot... n she told me if i didn't f*ck her, she'd scream rape... lol... well... i had no choice, she screamed, but it wasn't rape... lol)...
    Last edited by netdude; 09-09-2002 at 07:26 AM.

netdude sounds like you been hanging out with too many whores..

not whores, sluts... but that'd b true if they were sleeping around, n they ain't... so... too many girls in the "experimentation stage of life"... lol