I've got an idea, I've got the website about done but I need someone who will help promote and extend it. This is a shared/reseller hosting with a bit of a twist but I'm looking for someone to help share the work load, ideally more customer focus + sales focused than technical, based in the UK. No money is required but I would like any partner to be able to put in time. Profit sharing/wage is totally open
    If you think you have something special and are looking for a new challenge please get in touch via PM ONLY with your MSN/AIM. UK only please (simply as that is where I am + the target market)

I've got an idea, I've got the website about done but I need someone who will help promote and extend it. This is a shared/reseller hosting with a bit of a twist but I'm looking for someone to help share the work load, ideally more customer focus + sales focused than technical, based in the UK. No money is required but I would like any partner to be able to put in time. Profit sharing/wage is totally open
    If you think you have something special and are looking for a new challenge please get in touch via PM ONLY with your MSN/AIM. UK only please (simply as that is where I am + the target market)

3. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com