finally we get over it

Hi!

We have decided to give a site owner 7 days to deposit payment or else we will shutdown the website.

We have waited several months for them to send payment, but nothing happens.

What do you think? Our mistake was that we have not secured any downpayment for the website project. So, we feel that the organization was being stubborn not to pay.

The site is already complete and several visitors have visited the site with no complaints from them.

Thanks. We hope to hear from you on what you think should be done.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

never wait several months ???? for payment
    LOL

You should have deleted them a long time ago IMO.

You should never wait more than a month for payment, they just don't have any excuse, so basically it means they aren't going to pay up.

Doesn't sound like they were ever interested in paying you. I would have shut them down long ago.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

SWR, thats harsh......

No Edude Its not harsh - If they are a new customer then IMO they should pay upfront.

They should be suspended if they fall into arreas after 7 days and should be removed from the server if they still refuse after that.

No host should be there to finance another persons website for them - its not right IMO. I pay thousands every month to keep our servers running - why should our end users not pay up - if we didnt pay our uplink then everything goes poof *