Help! My domain name registration site is down!

Dear All

Help! Help! Help!

Anyone can help me. My domain name registration services was hosting on kelly.jatol.com.

It was down since Saturday. Anyone can help me. I have received the following announcement from my web hosting company:

>We have had no updates yet on the down server. We are looking at
    alternative means to resolve this. Talking to two other companies to get a
    replacement server asap. Either way it appears that it maybe a longer
    wait than we would hope for, Sunday at the earliest.

Both of these servers are with VERY reputable companies that are well
    known in the hosting circles and neither are in this datacenter that we
    are in now. We are extremely unhappy with how our current providers are
    handling this situation (basically keeping us n the dark) and we will
    be moving all our business from their machines as soon as we are able.

I hope all our current clients understand that we are trying to
    resolve this situation as best as we can. We understand you don't want your
    sites offline anymore than we want them down. If you are not successful,
    then we are not successful either. We hope that everyone can stay with
    us and see this through until it is resolved.<

Any good suggestion for hosting plan.

Many thanks

PrimeDNR

Are they perhaps an OpenSRS reseller? if so, you can access the real site and log in there to make changes or additions. Going through a private company and web site to register domains is a really bad idea, and this is why. If they shut down, have issues, etc., you suffer. There's no reason to put yourself through that. Use a real registrar or a more stable reseller. Godaddy.com and 000domains.com seem to be good and there are many others. You also have the choic of other's like Enom and the like. The URL to the site you mentioned doesn't look very professional and the fact that this is happening to you might support that theory.
    Robert McGregor
    URL: http://www.2host.com
    Email: robertm@(nospam)2host.com

i think he means his website, which provides domain registration services is down???

edit: oh darn....i just missed my 1400th post.....ah well that's what you get when you post for quality...

Originally posted by akash
    i think he means his website, which provides domain registration services is down??? :confused:
    That is possible I misunderstood it.

edit: oh darn....i just missed my 1400th post.....ah well that's what you get when you post for quality...:rolleyes:
    No offense, but we're you the guy that in response to my comment saying I thought these MOTM web polls were silly, said that I was just trying to post to "get my post count up"?

I ask, because I've seen about 10 posts in the last few days, of you actually _starting_ threads about your post count (and often see the comments added in your responses to people about the post counts as well). Is your post count really that important to you?

Really, I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just curious, especially after that comment you made (even though that was apparently a misunderstanding). I have no problem with it, I'm just a little confused. :-)
    Robert McGregor
    URL: http://www.2host.com
    Email: robertm@(nospam)2host.com

Originally posted by 2host.com

No offense, but we're you the guy that in response to my comment saying I thought these MOTM web polls were silly, said that I was just trying to post to "get my post count up"?

I ask, because I've seen about 10 posts in the last few days, of you actually _starting_ threads about your post count (and often see the comments added in your responses to people about the post counts as well). Is your post count really that important to you?

Really, I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just curious, especially after that comment you made (even though that was apparently a misunderstanding). I have no problem with it, I'm just a little confused. :-)
    ??? In the past few days, I've only started 1 thread regarding my post count, and that was my 1200th post....

and the comments added in my responses to people are usually for other people (congrats, that was your xxxx post), only recently have i included my own numbers in my posts

and as for the importance of my post count....not really important, I still aim for quality and content, with the occasional nonsense post (everyone needs to have a little fun sometime)

no offense taken, but i hope this clears up any confusion

My server was up again!

Dear all,

My server was up again!

Regards

PrimeDNR

CONGRATS