Looking for some training

Hi Guys,

I run my own hosting company and do the support and sales etc. I run the company off reseller accounts at present, and i also have clients who are not very support intensive.
    Basically i am looking for someone who would be willing to give me a couple of hours a week training with support/sales for a bigger company than mine.

What's in it for me?
    Well its something i can add to my CV and it will obviously help me develop my skills for my own clients, especially for when i eventually get more clients and possibly a dedicated server.

What's in it for you?
    Well you get some free help with your tech support/sales and i can help out at busy times (peck times of the year) .
    I will also sign to say that none of your information will be passed on to anyone else. (as standard)

You can take a look at my site at www.ukspace4u.co.uk and client testimonials at www.ukspace4u.co.uk/testimonials.html to see what my clients think of the support they receive at present.

I am based in the UK but i dont mind helping out UK or US companies.

If you are interested please PM me or email me at [email protected] and i will give you further details on what i can do.

Thanks
    Jo

I've had a few replies, and all have been asking what i can do, so i figured it would be best 2 post here.
    I have experience of WHM/CPANEL , donhost control panel, Plesk as far as control panels are concerned.
    I also have experience of perl desk, limited knowledge of PHPMYAdmin, and experience of installing 3rd party scripts.

I have sales and support experience from my own company, so I am aware of what customers need/want.