Hi everyone, i'm a newbie

Hello all

Well you all seem like a friendly bunch, its nice to be here, even though i kinda discovered this forum by accident.
    I was looking for basic website package that i could rent/buy for a new business that i want to get started. I cant afford much at the moment so the idea of just paying a small monthly fee to to get the whole package seems quite appealing.I have looked at 123.reg until i found out on this forum that they are now owned by Pipex so that became a deffo NO GO! We used to have that idiot of an organisation as one of our utilities suppliers......never again!
    So i was wandering if you guys could recommend someone? I would love to design one myself as i'm quite a creative guy but i really do struggle with techi stuff. Ive got the Dreamweaver package but to be honest it goes right over my head!
    Anyway, if any of you guys can recommend a website package and hosting company i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi loads and welcome to Web Hosting Talk!

A couple points of interest are the forum guidelines and this answer guide.

Quote Originally Posted by loads View Post
    Anyway, if any of you guys can recommend a website package and hosting company i'd really appreciate it.
    You'll have better results in the webhosting forum sections, most likely, so I'd suggest posting that request there.

Welcome to WHT!

Hello,

Welcome to the WHT family!

As bear have said, I advise you to ask this at the Web Hosting Forum section as you will get more answers there.