Exclamation No hype, no bull, startup hosting company needs customers.

Hello all,

I am Jim, manager of Simplenethosting.com
    We are a start-up hosting company with some very good offers, very reliable hosting with excellent (almost fanatical) customer service.
    You may be asking, why should I believe this guy over the other hundreds of "try us now" hosting companies. Truth is, we're just a couple of down to earth guys with a desire to host web sites.
    We've been screwed by other companies (hell, who hasn't), and we know how saturated the market is with competition.
    We're simple and straightforward about it, you will like being hosted with our company.
    I am willing to put out 3 months of NO OBLIGATION hosting with our SILVER PLAN (Please see web site for details, no one wants to read it all here). We only have a limited supply of these to offer, and I will be personally getting the email from interested parties.
    Our goal here is simple, we need people to see that we are not some fly-by-night wanna be's...we are real and dedicated to the service and quality that all web hosting companies should strive to achieve.
    If you can bring some traffic our way, lots of good potential customers, I would be willing to extend some free space to you in exchange for traffic. The more you send our way, the longer your hosting is free.
    As you see, I am willing to let myself hang out on a financial limb for a little while to attract good stable customers. The internet belongs to everyone, come to simplenethosting and stake your claim to your own piece of cyberland!
    Please email me PERSONALLY at [email protected] or [email protected] and I WILL answer you within 24 hrs!!!
    THanks for your time,

Jim Palasty
    Simplenethosting.com

Check out our site for more information...

SIMPLENETHOSTING.COM
    Check out our site for more information

Offer Expired

Offer no longer valid.
    Simplenethosting.com

"Quality Hosting, It's that Simple"
    http://www.simplenethosting.com