10-13-2008, 02:55 PM #1Newbie
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
Status2k SUPER SPECIAL - Server Monitoring Script!
What Is Status2k?
Status2k is a server monitoring and administration script allowing you to monitor your server. Not only is it a simple tool for clients to check on how the server is preforming its also a valuable administrative tool allowing admins to check log files, bandwidth usage, high load processes and much more all via a web based control panel. Status2k is coded entirely in PHP and can be setup on most servers in under 5 minutes.
Some Status2k Features:
- Monitor custom ports on any server (also port/service uptime in percentage).
- Notification if service/port goes down via email.
- Notification of high load (e-mail includes the 5 most cpu-consuming processes).
- Show current Load/Memory/Swap & Hard Drive usage.
- Server announcements/news area (with RSS feed).
- CPU/Processor information (Client view).
- Current server uptime (day/hour/min/sec).
- Average server load (Client view).
- PHP/MySQL/Zend version (Client view).
- Kernel/Distro/Platform (Client view).
- Dynamic server images (Load/Uptime).
- PHPInfo (Client view).
- Password protected admin area.
- Live admin area (AJAX) displays Load, Memory, Swap, Ports/Services, Users in SSH & Connection Stats.
- Admin Logs Access, Suexec, DMESG, Error & Custom Logs.
- Bandwidth monitoring both incoming and outgoing data.
- Load, Memory, Swap & Bandwidth graphs.
Contact Us: http://status2k.com/contact.html
Sale FAQ's: http://status2k.com/forum/index.php?showforum=22
CURRENTLY DISCOUNTED UNTIL NOVEMBER!
Semi-Annual = $14.95
Yearly = $24.95
We accept all major credit cards through PayPal.