Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    hwo to charge it back?

    Ive ran into some issues with BinaryBlocks where ive paid them for 1 year of service for some of my customers (as stated in another post) but they are now "shut down" menaing im screwed for the money.

    How recent does the cc charge have to be with visa for me to be able to charge it back? and is their an online form to do this? must i got into the bank? what kind of proof do i need? will the fact that their website says they were shutdown due to non-payment count as enough to get a refund?

    any help would great.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    You should contact and ask your card issuer

  3. #3
    The process is rather simple, however, you need to call your credit card company and tell them what happened. Keep in mind, that you need to have a "good reason" ready to tell them on why you want a chargeback. And that's pretty much it. You really shouldn't have any problems with this.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts