Angry FEATUREPRICE is a denying promised credit

FeaturePrice.com has just had a server go down( FOR TWO DAYS ) two days ago...
    UNIX129
    now that it is was THEIR FAULT for LACK of security . ... since they alowed someone to "abuse scripts" which "currpted" SERVER and there BACKUP server!!!!!!!!!!
    since then FEATUREPRICE.com has sent out to it clients a EMAIL state'n what has happened and they each account will recive ONE MONTH of free hosting for their downtime.
    So now when I( a VERY unhappy client) EMAILs ( as told ) their BILLING DEPT to request my FREE PROMISED MONTH of HOSTING.... they DENIED they request saying that they never heard of such a thing!!!!!!
    SO STAY AWAY FROM FEATUREPRICE.COM !!!
    They have had a history ( with us mind you) of GOING OFF LINE for no reason and OFTEN and their CRAPPY support.
    In the email they said to contact by phone anytime due to this...... but customer support say to contacft BILLING via EMAIL??????
    -----I WISH I NEVER WOULD HAVE SIGNED UP!

sorry to hear your story. you weren't the first to have issues with them

Sounds like someone needs a hug.

Re: FEATUREPRICE is a denying promised credit

Originally posted by loki666
    FeaturePrice.com has just had a server go down( FOR TWO DAYS ) two days ago...
    UNIX129
    now that it is was THEIR FAULT for LACK of security . ... since they alowed someone to "abuse scripts" which "currpted" SERVER and there BACKUP server!!!!!!!!!!
    since then FEATUREPRICE.com has sent out to it clients a EMAIL state'n what has happened and they each account will recive ONE MONTH of free hosting for their downtime.
    So now when I( a VERY unhappy client) EMAILs ( as told ) their BILLING DEPT to request my FREE PROMISED MONTH of HOSTING.... they DENIED they request saying that they never heard of such a thing!!!!!!
    SO STAY AWAY FROM FEATUREPRICE.COM !!!
    They have had a history ( with us mind you) of GOING OFF LINE for no reason and OFTEN and their CRAPPY support.
    In the email they said to contact by phone anytime due to this...... but customer support say to contacft BILLING via EMAIL??????
    -----I WISH I NEVER WOULD HAVE SIGNED UP!

I have had downtime everyday for the past week. That is what happens when they host hacker sites. It invites problems.

Got this reply to my downtime BOT just once (1st reply ever). Downtime was worse after that. Upgrade BS. I log into Plesk and see downgrades.:

Hello,

I am sorry for the downtime you have faced. Please note that at 1pm EST most
    of our servers we are down since our network was undergoing major upgrades.
    We have ensured that all our customer face a minimal downtime. I am sure you
    are now able to access your websites.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Scott Summers
    Customer Relations
    www.featureprice.com
    Online Help Desk: http://helpdesk.featureprice.com
    Technical Inquiries: 800-605-4883

----- Original Message -----
    To: <[email protected]>
    Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 9:06 AM

> *****.com (IP 66.216.**.**) site is down! Hosting-Network, Inc.
    d/b/a FeaturePrice guarantees 99.9% uptime.
    >
    >
    intellec
    ....you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get....