Seeking part-time work

In reference to my previous post a few weeks back looking for full-time work, my circumstances have changed. I will be going to University this October for three years and as those of you have been will know, you have a lot of free time (So i hear)

I am looking for a role where perhaps I could work evening(s), or weekends perhaps doing remote support work? Tech support is usually more expensive over the weekend but being a student the weekend is where I currently work so I am well into the schedule.

So... I hear you say - what can this guy offer us?

• Experienced website designer/developer - I can maintain your website, client websites etc. I think this might be handy for some companies who don't have a dedicated website developer and can have one affordably at the click of their fingers.
    • I have experience with Windows 2000 server, IIS5 and configuration within - setting up sites, vd's, IP's etc
    • Excellent experience using Hosting Controller, H-sphere, Cpanel/Webhostingmanager
    • Long-time experience assisting webhosting companies with support via helpdesk
    • CISCO knowledge - IOS, rip, igrp, ospf etc etc
    • Experience in sales - I work part-time for the biggest Electrical retailer in the UK!

I am able to adapt to any roles you may have so I urge you to consider me.

What am I looking for?

Reliable host who is looking for affordable, extra staff and can be trusted to have the funds and pay on-time so please no timewasters (sorry if that sounds harsh).

Pay £5/hr (GBP) +

I can do as many or as little hours as you require obviously at a prearranged date and I will handle all work in a professional manner.

My resúme/curriculum vitae is available

I can be contacted at

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you.

Terry Jacobs
    Last edited by The Laughing Cow; 09-07-2002 at 01:47 PM.