similar hosting?

well...supports gone, i got ripped off, im now BROKE, and im looking for another host...

i will not mention the company...however I can tell you what it rhymes with.......HOSTPACKET.NET!

I dont really trust hosts anymore because of HP so...do any other WELL KNOWN hosts have similar packages for the same price HP offers? ($7.00) or close to it?

they need to have been in business for more than 6 months...and have money back guarantees that they have been known to actually issue.

thanks a bunch...

i honestly do not know what you got for your money at hostpacket...

...but since you've already learned it the hard way, paying a couple dollars more will save you from the hostpacket type headaches, so dont base everything on the price.

ok is 150 megs, and 8 gig bandwidth, with most of HP features for $7 reasonable?

Originally posted by hero12384
    ok is 150 megs, and 8 gig bandwidth, with most of HP features for $7 reasonable?
    yes id say that is reasonable...

Hello,

HP seems to be a good and well known web hosting provider. I do understand very well that promising something is not nice, when you cannot keep it. However this was a good lesson to both clients and the company itself. IMHO the true daily backup is much more important than many other stuff.

Let's hope HP will providing the real daily backup from now. Wish you lucks Kevin.

Have a wonderful day all :-)
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889
    www.micfo.com

oh wow. I was going to buy a host with them a view months ago, but when I emailed one of the tech support people a couple times they started to seem a little shady...They had offered me a plan to be payed either monthly or yearly. At first I asked if I could pay yearly, but then I asked to pay monthly and the support person told me I had to pay yearly. I didn't like that he had gone back on his deal so I decided to go with someone else.

I feel badly though because I had reccommended them to some people. It makes you want to not trust newer companies when you get screwed over like that.

You could use insiderhosting.com or hostrocket.com Both are very reputable and offer great deals.
    Have you Floble'd today?

Don't be cheap this time and invest your money wisely and you won't be sorry in the end. You should be weary of any single digit priced host that offers tons of space and usage.

Always ask your self this.. Could this host sell 100 of these and pay his server bill and feed his kids too.. heheh

Just joking..

Sorry hostpacket ripped you, good luck in the future.
    Devon Dunham (Owner, Sharpnet/DDoS Host)
    Advanced DDoS Mitigation and Server Management Solutions

Protecting your online infrastructure.

Est. 1998.

Hey headmaster,

i just signed up with you guys (hostmatix.com)

hope I dont get ripped again!

Originally posted by hero12384
    Hey headmaster,

i just signed up with you guys (hostmatix.com)

hope I dont get ripped again!
    Hello,

Thank you very much for your business with Hostmatix.com.

At HostMatix , we recognize our mission-critical role. Our top priority is to provide high-quality, reliable services and top notch customer service to all customers. We have developed a World Class/First Class approach to customer service, which helps us build.

We do not plan on becoming the largest web hosting company or the one offering the most features for the lowest price. What we are concerned with is delivering you the most reliable and highest quality service you can possible get. Take advantage of our 30-day unconditional money back guarantee and find out what quality web hosting is all about!
    Last edited by Amir; 09-17-2002 at 10:59 PM.
    Amir Golestan
    www.micfo.com

Hero12348 it looks like u choosed a rigt company for your self now www.hostmatix.com
    Hostmatix i saved your web add in our database and i will keep you in my mind for my clients website.
    cheers
    Contact Triplesoft.net Online Web Development Company
    Aim: kodvavis
    email: [email protected]
    Http://www.triplesoft.net

Originally posted by TripleSoft
    Hero12348 it looks like u choosed a rigt company for your self now www.hostmatix.com
    cheers
    Hello,

I hope our team can proof to be a " Right Company " to our valued client, Hero12348.

Have a wonderful day :-)

P.S: TripleSoft, I highly appreciate your concern.
    Amir Golestan
    www.micfo.com

hero12384 I want to congratulate you for your fine choice!

I know Hostmatix.com staff personally, and i have to say, they are serious about their work.

Hostmatix.com is a company with plans, principals and attitude

Good luck and enjoy the top quality hosting

so far they are excellent...they really do have 24/7 support unlike some hosts claim *cough*HP*cough* and I can speak with them through aol, and yahoo...

i wish they had a forum though...