Question Deciding between top of the tops?

hi, i dont want this to be another flame war, but i am stuck between deciding among the best hosts for my needs :

venturesonline
    myacen
    ochosting

my question is not WHICH, but assuming that all of the hosts you consider match your needs not only in price and features but also in their customer service, etc...how do you decide??

Welcome to the forums!

Out of the 3, VenturesOnline is best known for its support and reliability...hope that helps..

perl -le '$_=`man perlfaq1`;print/"(j.*)"/'
    If a name is everything, then I wouldn't pick either. The best experience I've had as a customer was from Simple Network Communications back in 1997. When they went Yahoo!, they went to Hell. I miss them.
    Richard Ward
    1 NET LANE, LLC.
    http://www.1NL.net
    The low cost data center.

I would also suggest Venturesonline. They are fast responsive people.

I would also suggest VenturesOnline. I believe they have they provide the best value, and amazing support Good Luck

my question is not WHICH, but assuming that all of the hosts you consider match your needs not only in price and features but also in their customer service, etc...how do you decide??
    One twist may be to email each host individually, letting them know you are trying to decide between them and the other two, and asking....

Why would you recommend I choose your services over Example.org and Example.com ?

See which of their answers appeals to you most
    FutureQuest.net
    Quality Services & Professional Support Since 1998
    Click Here To Visit the Community

I second Deb's suggestion

Sometimes, the response time of presales will give you a hint at how fast their service and support can be. If you email the same question to all three, see who gets back to you with the answers you want first. If it takes days for a reply then you know what to do.

-Khuong