ImHosted.Com - $3360 giveaway. First 20 accounts FREE *Conditions apply*

http://www.imhosted.com/

To celebrate the launch of our Advanced hosting plans, we are giving away $3360 worth of free hosting accounts. The FREE giveaway offer is as follows:

Twenty (20x) FREE "Performance Plus" accounts worth $168 USD each. The free hosting package will last for 12 months from the date you receive your welcome letter.

Conditions:
    Users with at least 80 posts are only accepted to receive these free accounts. Furthermore, customers who are affiliated or has a share/ownership/interest in any web hosting businesses are voided from this offer. *1* free account PER person.

To participate, post your email, ICQ number (must have), and your website (if any).

*NO WAREZ/MP3/ADULT/SPAM sites please"

Each 'Performance Plus' package includes:

350MB Disk space
    10GB Transfer

Powered by IBM™ eServers
    Plesk™ Powered Control Panel
    PHP, mySQL, CGi-Bin
    Password Protected Folders
    50 Domain Pointers
    50 mysql Dbs + PHPMyAdmin
    IMAP/POP3/SMTP Mail
    SPAM Filter/Mail Alias/Forwarding
    MS FrontPage® Extensions
    Customizable Error Pages
    Autoresponders/Mailing List
    Graphical Web Site Statistics
    50 Email Accounts
    50 FTP Accounts
    50 Sub-domains
    Webmail Access

(This free offer does not include Tomcat JSP hosting)

Read the posts people, no more blanket answers.

Well, My email and ICQ number have been sent to you via PM
    Check PM please!

* dont have 80 posts :(

Can u make an exception if I dont have 80 posts?

I already PM to you,
    check PM please
    thank you

This kid is a fraud, and ought to be banned from WHT. Don't believe a word he says. Yes, I hosted with imhosted.com, aka as im_NOT_hosted.com.

It seems that nobody trusts him. That's why so few people want to take advantage of this very good offer.

ruad, msn, bosslin, hotfans, have you heard anything from him?

fraud? LOL we have over 8,000 accounts. Dont think a kid can manage all this. Furthermore, not many can take advantage of this offer either 1. They dont have 80 post and 2. They are associated with a hosting company.

Originally posted by ImHosted
    fraud? LOL we have over 8,000 accounts. Dont think a kid can manage all this. Furthermore, not many can take advantage of this offer either 1. They dont have 80 post and 2. They are associated with a hosting company.
    No offence, but if have 8,000 accounts, then why do you give away hosting like this??
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

'Aussie Bob.. the answer is explained in the other thread...
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=72704
    '

** Remember, this offer is only valid to those who have over 80 posts.

can someone help me out?

Can someone with 80+ posts and not affiliated with any hosting company get this offer for me?

i havent been contacted yet, but ill keep on hoping and see whats happening....

Ruad, I have been trying to contact you on AIM (AOL). I saw you online yesterday, sent a PM but noone there?

I think that ImHosted most keep their promises. By the way is there a forum here for companies that have promised something and then fooled people? If not it is good idée to create it. If yes than it should be easier to se I have been looking for new host like a mad dog for the last 48 hour or so and have not seen a warning for sites I should avoid…

sorry about that ImHosted, like i said i was out of town... lets see if we can meet tonight