View Poll Results: Who?

14. You may not vote on this poll
  • A host with cPanel Skins

9 64.29%
  • A host without skins...

5 35.71%

Thread: cPanel Skins

cPanel Skins

What would you prefer...? I am searching for a host with cPanel personaly and i would deffenetly get the host with cPanel skins over the one with the boring default ones...what do you think?

A fully functional Cpanel theme Well, I just finished customizing Bluelagoon to fit the theme of the host I'm working at.

I don't really care what theme they have, as long as it has the right features, I'd go for it.

What does skin make the difference in the control panel? It all depends how does it work for me.

Fresno, Ca.
    Most customers don't even care or know what a cpanel skin is, it is not usually a conscious decision for prospective buyers in selecting a new webhost. What is usually a benefit to the hosting company and customer is creating a whole unique experience. To create a professional looking environment with all the bells and whistles they can, to please and impress the clients and have an edge on the other guy. To do this, will usually require a custom theme or unique system to impress them but most users will never know a default theme from a custom one.

i can't say its the deciding factor when i use a host. although the default skin is really a bit useless and slow.
    l • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

i can't say its the deciding factor when i use a host.
    I agree.. but then its the client's own factor which counts the most. Well for me there are other things more important then fancy c-panel skins...