Question domain advice on International URL

I want to market my hosting company on a specific country, I have good .com company name which I use for my international clients but I want to go local also. Whats a good generic one?

webhosting.com.* (taken)
    webhost.com.*
    server.com.*
    hosting.com.*
    host.com.*
    webmaster.com.*
    webdesign.com.*

Thanks want it easy to remember coz the country Im starting to market is still way behind on the internet, but good to start marketing on!

Re: domain advice on International URL

You have to consider that some countries use .co.* instead of .com.*

My personaly opinion, if you owned these domain names you already established your web hosting identity.
    WirelessCon.Com BlackHat.INFO Business.NU

www.AllWhoIs.com has a full list of country TLDs - I never use any of them. too expensive, weird and SO very limited.

Also those key words are you mentioned are only good for English sites, there are other languges

either hosting.com.* or webhost.com.*
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

In a lot of non-English-speaking countries, words that are __ING are trendy. "HOSTING" would be a good choice as long as the word "HOST" was understood internationally.

Another good choice for international communication is "lets". Considering that most people study English at some point in their lives, and "Let's ___" is a rather elementary-level lesson point, you can assume that people will understand the meaning. (The problem of course is that a ' cannot be put into a domain name. But perhaps it's not a huge problem.... )

Other prefixes that work very well in Japan: "go" and "my". I think "My" will have international appeal since Windows started using "my computer", etc. This is perhaps the only case apart from "i-__" where a hyphenated name is worth more than the non-hyphenated one (although you should of course buy both). my-host.co.__ etc.

Thanks for the info guys i'll go with hosting.com.* or webhost.com.* my country's second langauge is English.

Let me guess... Philippines?