Looking for a hoster again, what do you guys reccomend??

With the same offerings that alwayswebhosting used to have, do any of you know anyone who can compare now since they took their bandwidth limit down?

I'm lazy. WHat did alwayswebhosting used to have?
    The giant hamster of doom rains coconuts upon your tiny city.

60gb a month traffic for some 12 bucks. I dunno if the amount of pop and all that stuff changed but that sounded pretty good, is there anyone else even close for that price that is up99% of the time like they say they are?

Im sure they mean:

LOTSA bandwidth and low pricing!
    you can probably check out the offers forum here and also
    webhostdir.com and freewebspace.net forums....they both have an offers forum too.
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

ANYone that offers 60 GB per month for $12 is NOT up 99% of the time, I can guarantee. If they are, then you're not getting 60 GB. That's $0.20 per Gig, and there is no way that's profitable.

If you can come up with a more realistic price/plan I suggest posting in the hosting requests forum.. You might actually get some responses for what you are looking for but dont expect it to last too long.

We did keep our uptime, and the bandwidth limit was adjusted with our move to our new server farm.
    Ronnie T. Moore, Founder/Owner
    AlwaysWebHosting.com Friendly, feature-packed Cpanel hosting, that can't be beat!
    cPanel 11 Fantastico Multiple-Domain hosting (Host up to 25 domains with one account!)
    Sales/Support via phone, email, help desk, forums, FAQ's, instant messenger, live chat

Re: Looking for a hoster again, what do you guys reccomend??

Originally posted by thomor25
    With the same offerings that alwayswebhosting used to have, do any of you know anyone who can compare now since they took their bandwidth limit down?
    Who are you with now?
    intellec
    ....you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get....

Is anyone noticing a pattern with the extremely low cost providers? It's amazing how people just jump to another el cheapo host after their previous one goes out of business yet never learn from their mistakes.
    Justin Bachus
    BlastHosting, LLC - Professional web hosting at a low price with
    PHP, MySQL, FreeBSD, and more!
    http://www.blasthosting.com

try lunarpages.com , 60Gb bandwidth but for 23 bucks.

not bad after alwayswebhosting. i was the lucky one to get into AWH's plan at the last moment same week they changed plans for everyone.

edge-host comes closer after that but so far i would say lunarpages.com will give you the cheapest deal for the measure of bandwidth you are looking for and i also heard their support is fine. the owner comes to WHT as well.

but for me, alwayswebhosting is the best []

60gb of bandwidth for only $12? That sure is cheap!

Thanks Salman
    Ronnie T. Moore, Founder/Owner
    AlwaysWebHosting.com Friendly, feature-packed Cpanel hosting, that can't be beat!
    cPanel 11 Fantastico Multiple-Domain hosting (Host up to 25 domains with one account!)
    Sales/Support via phone, email, help desk, forums, FAQ's, instant messenger, live chat