I need a secure order form

Anyone have one they would be willing to part with. I cant use pgpmailform as I dont have pgpe installed on the server. Any ideas

I suggest you get third party solution such as ibill.com or 2checkout.com. This way you don't have to worry about your client credit card security. Though these companies will charge you per transaction.
    WirelessCon.Com BlackHat.INFO Business.NU

I am going to use 2checkout but, I am not going to forward my clients to someone elses page.

Use php for an order and intergate it with 2CheckOut (do a search), place that on a secured page (SSL), that should be all you need?

BC12

Go and get a FreeSSL cert at freessl.com
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

Originally posted by Abaddon
    I am going to use 2checkout but, I am not going to forward my clients to someone elses page.
    You don't have a choice if you are planning to use 2checkout.com as your processor.
    TomD
    Director - Business Development
    tdenman@2co.com
    www.2checkout.com

if you dont want forward your clients to someone elses page try http://www.verisign.com/products/payment.html

Originally posted by nin
    if you dont want forward your clients to someone elses page try http://www.verisign.com/products/payment.html
    Or go with HostCharge and use their Virtual Terminal, you just need to collect your customer's CC details and then process CC manually.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

Originally posted by NetworksData

Or go with HostCharge and use their Virtual Terminal, you just need to collect your customer's CC details and then process CC manually.
    That is why I need the secure order form

That's what I suggested before ==>
    Originally posted by NetworksData
    Go and get a FreeSSL cert at freessl.com
    You can get it free for 3 months and it takes about 2,3 minutes to sign up. If you need more than that then go and buy a GeoTrust cert at Rackshack.
    AceWebHosting.Com

Thanks