Thread: Hostpacket

Hostpacket

I just posted a forum about a offer thing i wanted, im am currently a hostpacket client, i went to its website true, they did fudge their comparison chart, oh, just the uptime and backup, so what, sometimes **** does happen, <<removed>>. their things such as ticket center now works, so personally im gonna give hostpacket another chance, even before this they had great uptime and speed, and i think everyone who is a hostpacket customer should support them, after all nufin is perfect.
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-05-2002 at 09:43 PM.

Way to go Prash. I hope many of their customers will stay around and give them another chance.
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service

Sure why not...Prash go ahead

Nice to see folks are so forgiving.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Re: Hostpacket

Originally posted by Prash
    it was just some kinda fag who provoced it.
    And now Prash has landed a spot on my coveted Ignore List
    Jeremy » jeremy@frontdrive.com
    Front Drive » Advanced multi-domain hosting solutions
    http://www.frontdrive.com/

I'm glad you are staying with us. However there are still issues to be resolved. Please hold your comments until everything has been corrected for atleast 6 months.
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww it's broke

holy sh*t...no comments for six months? LOL

Re: Hostpacket

I just posted a forum about a offer thing i wanted, im am currently a hostpacket client, i went to its website true, they did fudge their comparison chart, oh, just the uptime and backup, so what, sometimes **** does happen, <<removed>>. their things such as ticket center now works, so personally im gonna give hostpacket another chance, even before this they had great uptime and speed, and i think everyone who is a hostpacket customer should support them, after all nufin is perfect.
    Well you've sure done a back-flip dude ... may I remind you of your comments only 24 hours ago ? ...

Hey,

Hostpacket is starting to rip me off, so I dont know what to do, I sent them a email today 04/09/02 about cancelling my account, what shall I do if Kevin dosn't respond? after all he ripped off a 14 year old, and I would like to ask if anyone has their policy saved, so all the ones who have suffered from this can sue Kevin. MY site is running and all but, still, I want my money back.

btw, anyone know a cheap host like hostpacket similar plans?
    Of course you're allowed to do a back-flip, that's a decision you're free to make, and if you've decided to say with Hostpacket, well good for you & good luck to you.

And you know what ? I think things WILL improve at Hostpacket now that they've got Martin on board.

Martin has a refreshing sense of realism, he knows there's a lot of sh*t still to clean up at Hostpacket, and he isn't araid to acknowledge it. But he's got his sleeves rolled up, and he's hard at work, slowly but surely shovelling up the mess & fixing their procedures.

And he doesn't try to "blame everyone else" like Kevin does, for the problems that Hostpacket has brought upon themselves.

So martin, I commend your efforts ... Hostpacket will probably survive thanks to your timely and productive intervention.

But for CHRIST'S SAKE Martin, please try to teach Kevin a bit of honesty & integrity .

I mean, Hostpacket still has that bogus & fake 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE listed on their Comparison Chart. Until this claim is REMOVED ENTIRELY (given that Kevin refuses to honor it), Hostpacket will continue to be viewed as an ABSOLUTE SHAM.

And Kevin MUST honor that guarantee (whether he likes it or not) for anyone seeking a REFUND who signed up from August 1st onwards. Because if he publicly displays and promotes that claim, and entices people to sign up to his service on the basis of that claim, then he is LEGALLY BOUND to honor that claim.

Re: Re: Hostpacket

it was just some kinda fag who provoced it.
    Originally posted by tribby

By the way Prash, for a 14 year-old you've got a foul mouth.

Pass on a message to your mother ... ask her to wash your mouth out wih soap.

Originally posted by choose another name
    And Kevin MUST honor that guarantee (whether he likes it or not) for anyone seeking a REFUND who signed up from August 1st onwards. Because if he publicly displays and promotes that claim, and entices people to sign up to his service on the basis of that claim, then he is LEGALLY BOUND to honor that claim.
    I guess I'm a chump who is out his yearly prepayment since I signed up on July 27!

What if I don't wany my money back because of the 30 day guarentee? What if I want the remainder of my unused time prorated to me because I lost total faith in the business practices for now? Can they pull out of it? Probably, and I hope they do. But I need some confidence in uptime and the support system my host runs. That is not something I currently get from HP.

Kevin had told me in a presales conversation that if I prepaid a year and then decided I needed to switch for whatever reason that I'd get back $$ for the unused months. Now I'm just wanting him to honor that. I'm glad some clients are choosing to stay on with Kevin, Martin, and HP. But I'm just not one of them.

Re: Re: Re: Hostpacket

Originally posted by StateDOG
    ... Kevin had told me in a presales conversation that if I prepaid a year and then decided I needed to switch for whatever reason that I'd get back $$ for the unused months. Now I'm just wanting him to honor that. I'm glad some clients are choosing to stay on with Kevin, Martin, and HP. But I'm just not one of them.
    Martin, c'mon, PLEASE get the message through to Kevin.

It's great that you've got some customers willing to stay, but you can't CHAIN THEM UP AND FORCE THEM to stay !!!

For those customers who want to go, BE GRACIOUS and let them go willingly and peacefully.

And HONOR any guarantees that were made to them regarding REFUNDS, whether they be verbal guarantees (as in StateDog's case), or the 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on the Comparison Chart.

/me has had tribberly to ban list.

Originally posted by tribby